OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol

Screenshot_20200818-023320_Instagram.jpg

I picked clippers to win.

I believe Toronto has a strong chance of repeating though.

Dark horse is the blazers.

Lakers is cooked.
I should have had Toronto to repeat.
Where’s the NT Bracketology thread, I want to see who picked them.....

Brett Brown has far too much garbage in his offense that has Embiid 30 feet away from the rim. They gotta make a more concerted effort to get it to him in the paint. He’s gotta lead both teams in scoring if this is going past 5

Lmao, Skip tweeting about Dame and the Blazers on their off day.

gotta say that while i find his trolling to be occasionally humorous, i also think they way this dude has made a lucrative career off of stalking, instigating and dismissing black athletes, particularly prominent black nba athletes, is something special.

imagine if there was a person of color performing the same schtick on white athletes for nearly two decades? yeah, would never be tolerated by the goons at abc/espn or any sports broadcaster in the nation. someone black attacking the likes of tom brady or whoever for nearly two decades? nope. that this dude came from the jim rome school of sports journalism also speaks volumes. **** gets crazy boring after a while

Lmao, Skip tweeting about Dame and the Blazers on their off day.

He knows damn well the Lakers are heavily favored and expected to win by nearly all accounts. He's acting like all Dame has to do is step up to win this series. This is beyond stupid. Lol

Got a lil spicy tonight. Sad to miss it

Hardaway is an easy target but he's had a damb good season

He increased his efficiency on less shots and was at 40% on more than 7 three's a game

I'd be scared to death to pay him but he took care of business throughout the regular season and was a good teammate. He probably opts into his Player Option anyway

KP didn't eem push Mook so don't know how you define that as escalation.

Naw he pushed him a soft push but he pushed him.

nahh, nba wants a Clippers vs Lakers WCF bad...i mean **** i want it myself

wanna see Dame and the blazers cook but i can already smell the phantom foul calls for bron in the first round
I am curious who will get more calls Bron on Harden in the playoffs.

Damn did Lisa really call Jimmy a loser. I do think he is reaching by saying they can win it all. However what else do you say when asked that question, yeah we might loose in the second round.
They wont win it all but they are a tough ****in match up man. Theyll give the bucks, raps and celtics more problems than indy imo.

Bam is the x factor fr

They wont win it all but they are a tough ****in match up man. Theyll give the bucks, raps and celtics more problems than indy imo.

Bam is the x factor fr
I could see them beating anyone really. Will they? No... I could see it with them though if they got on a hot stretch. They check a lot of boxes.

Man I get the whole KP has to be smarter but that first tech was weak...hate when refs change a game. It's the playoffs let them play unless a punch was thrown it wasn't deep enough for anything to be given out.

He knows damn well the Lakers are heavily favored and expected to win by nearly all accounts. He's acting like all Dame has to do is step up to win this series. This is beyond stupid. Lol

Only person skip resents more than Bron is Dame....and that's saying something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom