OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kp wasn't necessarily lighting it up prior to getting tossed
when clips are engaged and locked in defensively, they are a handful

reg jackson got the minutes tonight but played poorly. wonder if shamet cuts into it.

KP didn't eem push Mook so don't know how you define that as escalation.

At this rate, I'm gonna start needing some TL;DWs at the end of my days. Trying to pop in and out of bars all day and catching games was exhausting. I managed to catch second half of Celtics-Sixers and almost all of Mavs-Clips, but when you start your day at 8 am, and you're at the bar at 8 pm, it wears on you.

Oh man, that sounded bad lol. This is worth more than an edit: I don't actually drink all day. I'm a liquor and wine rep. My job is to be in restaurants, and I'm on the move all day. None of them open until 11 am, and most at 4 pm these days (almost all of them have cut lunch service). I have nothing to do but find places to post up and get work done.

Oh man, that sounded bad lol. This is worth more than an edit: I don't actually drink all day. I'm a liquor and wine rep. My job is to be in restaurants, and I'm on the move all day. None of them open until 11 am, and most at 4 pm these days (almost all of them have cut lunch service). I have nothing to do but find places to post up and get work done.

bro hope you're able to stay safe. covid-19 is running rampant out here in the bay area and numbers are spiking yet i still see folks doing outdoor dining at restaurants like it's a regular *** august

I kinda hope Dallas wins a chip soon...just to see the chaos that would ensue all over television and the internet. For a variety of reasons :lol: :smh:

If he keeps up this level of play or elevated it and manages to get one in the next 3-4 years (at/before 25) maybe even along with an MVP, he will be getting Mahomes-level praise ie GOAT projections, claims he’s already HOF, etc. Not to say Pat doesn’t deserve it or Luka wouldn’t under those circumstances but the buzz would be similar.

I have nothing to do but find places to post up and get work done.
Nothing to do but post up at bars and... "get work done"?

giphy.gif

bro hope you're able to stay safe. covid-19 is running rampant out here in the bay area and numbers are spiking yet i still see folks doing outdoor dining at restaurants like it's a regular *** august
Actually, the numbers in the city are down because that storm scared people straight.

Anyways, Dallas is going to have to bring it to compete in this series.

I live in a Seattle suburb that has had only a handful of cases. There's a little crossover with full-on redneck country, yet everyone follows the rules. Haven't seen anyone without a mask since the state mandate. It's impressive. I've been exposed. I know it. I worked retail stores for a couple months early on. I'm pretty sure I already had it. I had Swine Flu ten years ago. I didn't know it then, but I know now. I was knocked out for THREE weeks. I've been told I might have some immunity to this one because of that. But, I take every precaution.

I honestly don't see Giannis coming to any team where he's going to be 1B or #2

If anything I could see him pulling a Kawhi and coaxing some other All-NBA player to join him elsewhere but that player be second billing. And it's still MIL should have kept Brogdon

I honestly don't see Giannis coming to any team where he's going to be 1B or #2

If anything I could see him pulling a Kawhi and coaxing some other All-NBA player to join him elsewhere but that player be second billing. And it's still MIL should have kept Brogdon
Gianni's not getting another star in weak *** Milwaukee. He not even a star there. They care about the Packers. Not the bucks.

I would’ve had to put a couple racks on Dallas if they matched up with Denver. The Nuggets are extremely fortunate the clippers didn’t keep trying to manipulate the standings after that blazers game.

Big bro steph welcoming giannis with open arms. The core guys have shown they are unselfish and willing to give another player the spotlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom