OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitlock wrote that?? He doesn't like Bron anymore?

Is he lying though?

I never liked the LeBron just a kid from Akron and wasn't supposed to be here stuff. Bruh has been in the upper 1% longer than he was poor now. And the upper 1% in athleticism. Not saying stuff was bound to happen, right decisions had to be made, but he had good people in his life pushing him towards the light since he was like 10. He was never out in these streets doing hood rat things with his friends.

Not comparing him to trump tho.

**** the tan man

He didn’t have to be in the streets. Cause he’s big and athletic, he’s 3/4 of the way there? Naw, fam; not even close. You wildin. :lol::lol:

This game is on in the background, I miss the voice of Joel Myers on the Laker broadcasts, he's one of the best in the biz.

Yeah, he must use that word as often as people use lol haha. It built speech patterns in his keyboard and it auto corrected nuggets to n words...:lol:....bruh..his phone betrayed him hahaha. Siri like...I'm pretty sure you meant the hard R my friend.
A good amount of fans probably see basketball like this anyway if we want to be honest

He didn’t have to be in the streets. Cause he’s big and athletic, he’s 3/4 of the way there? Naw, fam; not even close. You wildin. :lol::lol:
He's not just big and athletic...he's most athletic. You're skipping over what I'm saying. Him not being in the streets is an important note. The streets to kids with nothing is often very attractive. But he never truly had nothing, because he had folks that cared about him and saw his potential. He never had to look to gangs and **** for a semblance of family. He never had to choose. Plus Olympic level athleticism in grade school. Was on sports illustrateds radar at 12.

LeBron came from a single parent home, living on couches in other people's apartment with his mother.

He was just fortunate enough to discover he was an athletic marvel at the right time. I wouldn't call that a silver spoon, that's a one in a million chance because athletics are never guaranteed success.

Man, I know a kid that was dunking at 5’10 in middle school. Grew to be 6’5, fast as **** with nice handles and some more ****. Last I heard he was working at church’s. If being close to homeless isn’t starting from the bottom, I don’t know what is, man. Bron had to put in work.

Yeah, he must use that word as often as people use lol haha. It built speech patterns in his keyboard and it auto corrected nuggets to n words...:lol:....bruh..his phone betrayed him hahaha. Siri like...I'm pretty sure you meant the hard R my friend.

Yeah, his phone ****** him over. The apology will be hilarious.

i get he wasn’t in the streets, but he was still a long way from 3rd base off we’re using this analogy.

He's not just big and athletic...he's most athletic. You're skipping over what I'm saying. Him not being in the streets is an important note. The streets to kids with nothing is often very attractive. But he never truly had nothing, because he had folks that cared about him and saw his potential. He never had to look to gangs and **** for a semblance of family. He never had to choose. Plus Olympic level athleticism in grade school. Was on sports illustrateds radar at 12.

The hate is clouding your judgement.

Nah bucks were wipin the crust out their eyes. Theyre awake. Wait til Yanni check back in

Thats the only good game today?
Its not. But im so annoyed with the Gordon Hayward situation right now I feel like I cant enjoy at the moment. heat and Pacers game could be good with warren/ butler. Seeing what Harden does could be good also.

This game is on in the background, I miss the voice of Joel Myers on the Laker broadcasts, he's one of the best in the biz.
you trippin

granted the fill ins havent been greate since chick passed

spiro shouldve been giving the keys

The best advice my mom ever gave me: some (actually, most) people are only meant to be in your life for a certain period of time. Why they're in your life can be for any number of reasons, both professionally and personally. Just because someone stops talking to you doesn't mean they don't like you, or don't appreciate your time together. for lack of a better phrase, people just kind of...move on. And, you shouldn't hold grudges for such relationships ending because it was never meant to be something more than it was. I wish more people understood that.

Obviously, there are exceptions, but in general it's kind of how life works.

got the same talk from my folks when thinking about college. "your friends now might not be your friends in 10 years, let alone 2 years." I probably only regularly talk to 3 folks I went to high school with. the rest of my circle is either from college or after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom