OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

8A0232D6-825B-4307-AB7C-26ACD7FE2659.jpeg

Wait....🤯🤯🤯🤯...these are the same moments?? Look completely different.

If that pic is what happened, omg. That was what happened to Ionescu 😵😵. Looks like a minimum grade 2. Sheesh.

CP3 and Harden always seemed like a business move more than anything else.

it always was. they put on their best faces, and it wasn't really adversarial, but they were never really boys. I've obviously followed the team closely as a fan and know some folks who cover the team. it really broke down that second year when CP3 wasn't healthy and playing poorly. Harden has always been so nonchalant and laid back that people think he doesn't care etc, and CP3 is just wired differently altogether. Always intense and yelling. It was good for CP3 to push Harden, but at some point it became more of an annoyance when CP is barking orders but wasn't producing like himself. very clearly boiled over in that clip of harden smacking CPs hand away.

At this point you just gotta feel for Hayward, not saying he cant make a comeback but it seem like a foregone conclusion that he will never get back to his former self before joining the C's.

I hope Alvin gentry gets the bulls gig

Would not mind this move.

This may be an obvious question but can anyone explain to me how these odds are going to work in the Bubble Playoffs with no HCA? For a lot of these first round matchups, it’s Gucci but when you start getting to conference semis and definitely in the CF and Finals, HCA is a big factor in odds. I’m curious if they use other factors that would make the “underdog” the betting favorite or if they’ll go with the best team each game even if it goes 7.

This may be an obvious question but can anyone explain to me how these odds are going to work in the Bubble Playoffs with no HCA? For a lot of these first round matchups, it’s Gucci but when you start getting to conference semis and definitely in the CF and Finals, HCA is a big factor in odds. I’m curious if they use other factors that would make the “underdog” the betting favorite or if they’ll go with the best team each game even if it goes 7.
Vegas factoring in who's working the crowd noise buttons every night? Because some of them, MOST of them, have been spot on.

We’ll see on Friday. I’m thinking the “better” team would be labeled the favorite and underdogs is based on situations like Philly an underdog with no Benjamin

The odds haven't really changed much in terms of who's favored. Lakers/Clippers/Bucks have been the overall favorites. As for the individual point spreads most of the matchups as the playoffs advance are going to get closer as the competition gets better. If in theory we get the battle for LA I think those will all be within a single possession point spread. Bucks/Raptors maybe too if TOR runs through their side of the bracket.

The odds haven't really changed much in terms of who's favored. Lakers/Clippers/Bucks have been the overall favorites. As for the individual point spreads most of the matchups as the playoffs advance are going to get closer as the competition gets better. If in theory we get the battle for LA I think those will all be within a single possession point spread. Bucks/Raptors maybe too if TOR runs through their side of the bracket.

Yeah those LAC/LAL and TOR/MIL matchups are what intrigue me. Barring injuries, I don’t see how you can not favor the same team from a game-to-game basis since it’s a static environment (especially seeing how things play out after Game 1).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom