OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kris Dunn
In all fairness to him, injuries and questionable coaches on multiple teams have stunted his career imo. He played under thibs who isn't too fond of rookies because he doesn't believe they play good defense. Then he moves to Chicago under Fred Hoidberg who didn't care about defense, but really loved his white "shooters"(no pun intended :lol: ) . Then you're playing under Jim Boylen all the while the team is stocking up on PGs in free agency and drafting.

63312D84-AAF3-4394-904C-A0C50D6251C9.jpeg
before adding teams how bout they fix their ****ing game first?
00B6A04A-B08C-4926-A604-BF1A44B26F2C.jpeg

It’s pathetic how the media agrees the stepping on ankle was unintentional. Insulting to the audience.
It is hard to tell. Morris did react like it was an accident. He looked back like what the **** did I step on? He genuinely looks surprised. Hard to tell though lol.

I don't know about top 5 JVG but Luka is 7-10 and likely moving up. He showed a lot in these playoffs. I still don't why he's a bad FTer. 65% in the playoffs is weird. That's his only real flaw offensively. I can deal with the turnovers because he still real young but the FT's makes me think if he's gonna be like Lebron where it's all over the place. Between 68-75%.

Did Marcus twin say that was unintentional too? :lol:
:lol: All I’ve seen is “I mean I got the ball, too”

That **** was nothing more than 5+ games of frustration from getting your *** beat, Luka jawing right back at him and not really being able to get in someone’s head like you’re used to.

Luka got up like he wanted any of that scuffle, too. :lol: :lol: Young and stupid. :smh:

I don't know about top 5 JVG but Luka is 7-10 and likely moving up. He showed a lot in these playoffs. I still don't why he's a bad FTer. 65% in the playoffs is weird. That's his only real flaw offensively. I can deal with the turnovers because he still real young but the FT's makes me think if he's gonna be like Lebron where it's all over the place. Between 68-75%.
The free throws are weird.

Two years in it’s obvious shooting in general is just not something he’s got a natural feel for.

Form/ball placement is solid and consistent. Footwork is generally on point. But he’s streaky as ****.

Gotta push FT shooting to the upper 70s and get the 3P% to 35+ on similar volume. At that point he’s completely unguardable.

Wasn't there a story that they fought the kansas football team? I think those guys just like fighting people.

Luka averaging close to a triple double isn’t necessarily good. He needs a secondary playmaker for Dallas to get better.

:lol: All I’ve seen is “I mean I got the ball, too”

That **** was nothing more than 5+ games of frustration from getting your *** beat, Luka jawing right back at him and not really being able to get in someone’s head like you’re used to.

Luka got up like he wanted any of that scuffle, too. :lol: :lol: Young and stupid. :smh:
They thought Luka was sweet lmao.

Son is from Eastern Europe, he's with the ****s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom