OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
0312_AIR_Georgetown_PatrickEwing_HeroImg_M-900x1080.jpg

RIP Coach

He was over weight and really tall. It was already a blessing he lived that long.

That ‘16 draft class is stacked. 4 all stars already in Simmons, Ingram, Sabonis, and Siakim and they got JB and Murray on the come up who both will be all stars as soon as next year.

Other solid players like Brogdon, Hield, Levert, Dejounte, etc.

Was supposed to be a weak draft too if I remember correctly

That ‘16 draft class is stacked. 4 all stars already in Simmons, Ingram, Sabonis, and Siakim and they got JB and Murray on the come up who both will be all-stars as soon as next year.

Crazy this was supposed to be a top heavy class.

That ‘16 draft class is stacked. 4 all stars already in Simmons, Ingram, Sabonis, and Siakim and they got JB and Murray on the come up who both will be all stars as soon as next year.

Brogdon too. I’m looking at the draft and it’s still pretty weak for the most part.

Dragon Bender (had hopes for him)
Kris Dunn (almost talked myself into that one)
OG Thicc boi Yabusele

That's a very good draft...wow

Brogdon too. I’m looking at the draft and it’s still pretty weak for the most part.

Dragon Bender (had hopes for him)
Kris Dunn (almost talked myself into that one)
OG Thicc boi Yabusele
This is an incredible draft. Go look at some others and compare. Most won't even be close. There are tons of duds in every draft and very few will have this many good players. And yes Kris Dunn is a bust but he is at least one of the better defenders in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom