OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They thought Luka was sweet lmao.

Son is from Eastern Europe, he's with the ****s.
4720DF5F-C53E-455A-AB5B-4B1556D25A9A.gif

Who’s really about that life and ready to throw hands fines be damn.
Serge and who else?

underestimated the impact that nba players being able to play in the same couple of gyms instead of traveling to 20k arenas with depth perception would have

Crazy to me how Den used Gary Harris despite not playing ball in 6 months.
I loved Gary Harris a few years ago as a player...his career has gotten off the tracks a bit lately. Hopefully he'll stay healthy and get back to what he was.

Most these dudes are ready to throw hands. They just dont want to swing first :lol:

I said this before and I'll say it again. These dudes might have hands and previously washed folks but they are not getting into a serious fight on the basketball court. Same goes for their interactions with the hot take artists.

Not calling anyone sweet or soft but they have too much on the line for all that. Especially the "stars".

The crazy part is that a healthy Hayward can very easily be your forth 20pt scorer and the best player on the fall for certain stretches. If he can go back to what he was pre injury. Wow.

yea Hayward can create on his own right as well and can put up 20, but realistically will probably be around 15-17ppg as long as we have the Jays and Kemba. Just not enough touches but a good luxury to have another shot creator in the lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom