OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
rwwtppgwtlk51.jpg

This is a legacy game for Harden and this game will decide to future the Houston Rockets. If Harden loses this game, I don't want to hear anything when he scores 50 in November or averages 40 points for the entire month of December. I wonder if it's a mental thing, the game being officiated differently in the playoffs or fatigue issue from him playing so many regular season minutes (we've heard this excuse for years).

If the rockets lose this game, we can go ahead and assume that Darryl Morey and D'antoni we'll get fired but what about the rest of the Rockets roster? James Harden and Russell Westbrook take up almost 75% of the salary cap on their own and they don't have draft picks to trade. I just don't see a path for them to get significantly better this offseason. The Rockets are approaching treadmill status

Also, I read that the Rockets owner took out a loan at a ridiculous interest rate. He's a restaurant guy and I'd imagine his businesses have been hit pretty hard. There's no point in going over the salary cap for a treadmill team when your businesses are struggling. Maybe he might blow it up?

Last edited:
It’s kind of wild that there’s stats out there indicating that Scott Foster has clear biases against certain teams and players and nothing gets done about it.

Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day today. Perfect for some Harden/Rockets slander. Don't let me down OKC.

If the Rockets lose tonight, Harden will receive 🐐 level slander. I'm here for it solely for the lulz, Not because I hate Harden

just did a quick & dirty google search on the NBA ratings...i'm legit confused & interested on why the ratings are down. what are yall take on it?
as for the seeding games, scheduling def played a factor
but #'s should def be picking up now for the rest of the playoffs.

but def weird considering ppl are still working from home

i signed up for sling again to cause you know
by supporting the nba, im supporting the wnba too

Am I trippin or could someone make a video of a lot of guys doing the same moves?
I’m talking high level wing scorers, Middleton and up. Jaylen, BI, Donovan, Kawhi, CJ, etc
I thought the same thing when I saw the Tweet.

You are 100% correct.

Music streams are down too. Makes me wonder where all this idle time is going. The only thing I know that's up are video games

going need golden state to come out with something very strongly worded along with taking steps against this dude and them

as for the seeding games, scheduling def played a factor
but #'s should def be picking up now for the rest of the playoffs.

but def weird considering ppl are still working from home

i signed up for sling again to cause you know
by supporting the nba, im supporting the wnba too
Haha I signed up for Sling again too. I cut my cable cord years ago and used Sling for sports channels but cut that off after last nba season. This year I been able to stream games from discord but that crap was so hit or miss I went ahead and signed up for sling. Ima cancel after the season lol

Illegal streams and league pass don't count towards ratings

I've watched every single game buts it's been on illegal streams since I don't have cable

Your assumptions of illegal streams and league pass being up, what makes you think that?

All TV ratings are down. They've been on a slow decline for the past decade because of streaming services. Even during quarantine, there was a slight spike since people didn't know how to occupy themselves at first, then went back into another dip. It is what it is.

i'm just looking at the YoY changes

Last edited:
I just moved into my own place.

I plan on getting by with just Internet. Maybe I'll sign up for Youtube TV, but right now I stream all games through my "sources".
This too. My entire access to cable is via sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom