OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Youtube TV gonna lose me if they don’t work things out and get fox sports west/prime ticket back next season. Only reason I got it was to watch/dvr Clippers/Angels games

YouTube TV has unlimited DVR though

I dunno how it is on west coast. In Chicago the only reliable internet is Comcast. And they charge an arm and a leg for high speed internet unless you bundle with cable.

straight crooks. I don’t understand how the government doesn’t require affordable WiFi for every home. it’s the 2020 version of redlining cuz guess which zipcodes have higher prices??? 🤔

weren't the ratings down last year too tho? or maybe it wasn't where many people expected it to be. and that was with all the stars playing

if I'm a causal fan and I've already been cooped up in my house because of Covid I probably wouldn't want to stay in longer to watch a sport I could go either way on. you can factor in kids doing other things and millennials starting families and/or moving into houses and apts and such

Youtube TV is $65 and I just got Fios 200Mbps for $40 which so far easily outdoes 200 up and down.
My old Optimum cable and internet package which were both far worse were costing me more than that.

It gave me a perverse satisfaction to see my new verizon speeds then hear optimum throw offers to keep a customer.
They new what time it was when the cable was cancelled. They knew the internet was going too someday. **** yall.

weren't the ratings down last year too tho? or maybe it wasn't where many people expected it to be. and that was with all the stars playing

if I'm a causal fan and I've already been cooped up in my house because of Covid I probably wouldn't want to stay in longer to watch a sport I could go either way on. you can factor in kids doing other things and millennials starting families and/or moving into houses and apts and such

I see the logic behind this but why hasnt this affected other leagues?

I still have the whole big cable deal. It’s like 200 a month, pretty expensive. My wife and son and I are the homebody types so it’s worth it to us as we don’t go out and spend a lot. To a lot of people it isn’t worth it.
i got the 300 package here 😂

all channels, home security, internet, and phone

plus i have netflix, hulu, amazon prime, tubi, spotify, and hbo max which all can be used on my cable box for viewing and listening

its crazy how everything is getting divided based on studios.

1599074921721.gif

most NBA games are on cable and like yall said LP and streaming. Dumbass Trump doesn't understand these things though. NFL prob the only league that it makes sense to measure ratings since (almost) all of their games are on broadcast TV locally or nationally.

Harden’s legacy is kind of signed and sealed whether he wins or loses tonight

Between game 6 San Antonio, game 6 LAC, and some other moments, nothing that happens today can elevate or lower him legacy wise IMO

Game 6 San Antonio is a death blow

Youtube TV is $65 and I just got Fios 200Mbps for $40 which so far easily outdoes 200 up and down.
My old Optimum cable and internet package which were both far worse were costing me more than that.

It gave me a perverse satisfaction to see my new verizon speeds then hear optimum throw offers to keep a customer.
They new what time it was when the cable was cancelled. They knew the internet was going too someday. **** yall.
Ah man I just got the same internet speed but paying $55 for spectrum. Which area you in lol

Harden’s legacy is kind of signed and sealed whether he wins or loses tonight

Between game 6 San Antonio, game 6 LAC, and some other moments, nothing that happens today can elevate or lower him legacy wise IMO

Game 6 San Antonio is a death blow

Yeah aint no coming back. You forgot the two biggest ones with GS AT HOME at that.

it has. all the racist white garbage can only watch fox news and reruns of home improvement cuz their leader disapproves of social justice
28C16BCF-3F85-4C0D-94A6-0E25464C9144.jpeg

5EA66BA9-9314-4AD4-AA91-613882BD5118.jpeg

MLB: Based on an article on 8/21, it looks like the rating reversed.
NHL: It didn't experienced a lift in rating...the NBA rating fell. Big difference.

Having back to back to back to back games on during the daytime probably has a lot to do with low ratings

it will be interesting to see the ratings as the playoffs progress

i think we finally came to a conclusion...dynasties are good for the L & ratings will be up next year when the dubs are running through everybody once again.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

cant wait to see what they’re made of but I’m guessing they won’t get past the second round. There is no dynasty without KD whose leg your team unfortunately did their best to ruin.

cant wait to see what they’re made of but I’m guessing they won’t get past the second round. There is no dynasty without KD whose leg your team unfortunately did their best to ruin.

watch ya mouth b

true or false, Steph Curry's legacy needs to be elevated ASAP now that we know that he's the reason why people tune in.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom