OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When was it shortened? I'm pretty sure it was always the SuperSonics.

00B61B38-19FD-4341-9C4D-FB821ACEFC80.jpeg
It wasn't shortened

Jim on the Warriors would be amazing in so many ways
1599080449195.png

freeze freeze
i'm making calls now.

Soon.

Yall not hearing meeeeee

Mspf.gif

TKAk.gif

still not listening???

lemme find a way to get yimmy harden on the oakland warriors, its wrapppington. Curry will teach that man how to win. Lows....all these dudes his sons.

Last edited:
Hong Kong already was looming over his head and this is his roster analytical overload

Yeah but do you stop playing analytics ball when harden is 31?

With the way that roster is set up don't they pretty much have to rebuild if they completely give up on prioritizing 3's and layups?

They'd never get equal value back for Harden so I doubt they seriously entertain trading him.

lol why would the finger be pointed at Har_en? this year will just be another reason on why having Russ on your team isn't conducive to winning games in the playoffs.

get an athletic big, sum more younger 3&D, possibly get rid of Russ and Rockets will be back. also, they won't lose tonight.

lol why would the finger be pointed at Har_en? this year will just be another reason on why having Russ on your team isn't conducive to winning games in the playoffs.

russ has played 2 games in this playoffs and they barely lost 1 of em while winning handily in the other

Reactions: MVP

get an athletic big, sum more younger 3&D, possibly get rid of Russ and Rockets will be back.
lol this aint on russ. i mean that last play was, but bruh been hurt this whole time. games he didnt play, the rockets were up like 15 and lost. cant just blame russ for everything now

Never.

But have to ever lived in/frequented/visited a place that you shared with someone who no longer exists?

I would imagine that that is nothing but brutal.
hasnt happened to me yet on that level.

wishh him the best that pain aint easy.

Would be nice to see him coach that Nets team through the east and win a chip against the clippers.
perfect story

lol this aint on russ. i mean that last play was, but bruh been hurt this whole time. games he didnt play, the rockets were up like 15 and lost. cant just blame russ for everything now

i'm not blaming him on the results of that specific game. i don't think his style of play helps winning in the playoffs and i definitely don't think it warrants his salary.

Because Harden is constantly getting bounced. It keeps happening and your legacy gets questioned

Because Harden is constantly getting bounced. It keeps happening and your legacy gets questioned

And when he’s gotten bounced, its happened without him playing at his best. He’s been passive and looking scared of the moment on a few big occasions. That’s a big reason why he gets the scrutiny he does.

i've crunched the numbers and played it out on 2k
we hoisting the Larry OB :pimp:

just need him and giannis to go out early in the playoffs!
Playoff Jim in full effect so we know a choke is occurring

Need to see one more game before I decide if Yanni done in 6 for good

And when he’s gotten bounced, its happened without him playing at his best. He’s been passive and looking scared of the moment on a few big occasions. That’s a big reason why he gets the scrutiny he does.
Yeah as much of a offensive mastermind he can be, some are questioning whether he wants the ball in those final moments and whether he has that “dog” in him

Russ hasn't left the first round since playing with KD. Harden been to WCF a number of times without Russ & had no troubles getting out of the 1st round. But now Russ is on the team, he might not make it out of the 1st round. I think that says more about Russ then Har_en. Also, you guys forget to mention Russ played like *** since being back.

i think if u are questioned to have the dog in you, than u probably dont have it
ie. lebron not having it and passing in the final moments but it has worked.

ppl forget lebbywinks lost 4 final series

maybe 5 if ray allen the female cat whisperer didnt hit that 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom