OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
watch ya mouth b

true or false, Steph Curry's legacy needs to be elevated ASAP now that we know that he's the reason why people tune in.

lol I feel bad for Steph because he’s so great on and off the court. But he’s overrated and not having a finals mvp will always be discussed.

klay is super underrated

draymond lol real nba fans knew the jig was up 2 years ago

Harden’s legacy is kind of signed and sealed whether he wins or loses tonight

Between game 6 San Antonio, game 6 LAC, and some other moments, nothing that happens today can elevate or lower him legacy wise IMO

Game 6 San Antonio is a death blow

He loses this one tonight, all that nonsense about he unfortunately just ran up against GS goes flying out the window. This would be the worst black eye on his resume

He loses this one tonight, all that nonsense about he unfortunately just ran up against GS goes flying out the window. This would be the worst black eye on his resume
him being on the bench for the clippers comeback will forever be a career low in my eyes. Its only up for harden

His wife passed not that long ago, he's in that house solo. Probably has a bunch of memories in there and may just be tired of sitting in all that space by himself.

That was the first thing that ran through my mind honestly. But him leaving the Spurs at this point if he wants to keep winning championships makes sense as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom