OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the Heat in 6 from the get go. Let’s see if Yanni bout it
1599079874073.png

What about Morey? D’Antoni prob needs to move on after this season... but isn’t it Morey that was the mastermind behind building a team full of shooting guards and SFs...
It’s a failed experiment imo and never had a chance

The boogie down. Call and check with the Fios ppl if you're eligible because the site incorrectly tells availability
Thought it wasnt available in my area for the longest meanwhile 2 of my neighbors had the **** :lol:
Yeah bro initially when I was shopping it said they weren’t in my area smh. Gonna call now and save that $15 if possible lol

it starts at the top. The cheap owner should sell and then every other loser going down the list.
Dantoni will get fired first.

Most likely scenario is , they fire him and they try this small ball thing out for another season

MDA and Morey gone fasho. They're kinda stuck with the roster though as is.

MDA and Morey gone fasho. They're kinda stuck with the roster though as is.

MDA is definitely outta there. Morey, not as certain.

If Morey is shown the door he won't be unemployed for long unless he's looking to take a covid sabbatical or something.

MDA is definitely outta there. Morey, not as certain.

If Morey is shown the door he won't be unemployed for long unless he's looking to take a covid sabbatical or something.

Hong Kong already was looming over his head and this is his roster analytical overload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom