OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The role players next to Luka and KP are so much better than the players next to Bron and AD.
1597897917056.gif

I don't think many people respect Dallas' depth or realize how solid 1-12 they are. They're missing a starter and their back up point guard-- and still competing with LAC
Curry, THJ, Finney, Kleeber etc all better than whatever the Lakers got going on after Bron and AD ....Mavs don’t gotta call on JR n waiters for reinforcements :lol: , their depth is slept on cuz they not old big names or dudes that been round for a min...They real solid to hold Luka down

KP wasn't very effective protecting the rim tonight. It was frustrating as hell but at least knowing how bad his knee is it explains it a bit. His knee being ****ed up is not a good look at all though

Curry, THJ, Finney, Kleeber etc all better than whatever the Lakers got going on after Bron and AD ....Mavs don’t gotta call on JR n waiters as reinforcements, their depth is slept on cuz they not old big names or dudes that been round for a min...They real solid to hold Luka down
Hell yeah. Between DFS and Maxi those are two top 5 contract values idc

Wright, Boban.. Trey randomly came in... Justin Jackson played really well at times in the regular season..

Hope KP can play all series, it would make it great...Don’t want everybody else to play like they pressing to make up for his absence, that never works

Is PG really that great of a defender?
I feel like he gets fried quite often, but I could be making that up.
Him & Kawhi were really ducking Luka though.
I don't think they were ducking him. The defensive philosophy just never changed. They continued the rigid, switch everything strategy when doc dumb *** should have put one or the other on him all game.

And stop the drop pnr defense vs. Luka.

No adjustments at all

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom