OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antoni to Hou right now

giphy.gif

Nuggets just ain't scared. Clippers got the curse of the franchise not being able to ever make it to the WCF. If they lose this game they're in big trouble!

Aside from that collapse in the 4th the Clippers have finally looked like themselves. I can make an argument that the Clippers have played tougher opponents than the Lakers so far in the Playoffs.

Threads gonna be a disaster for this one.
This was not the energy when the thread was picking both Portland and Houston to beat the Lakers lol
Plus Denver is a better matchup for the Lakers than Houston.

This answers a lot of questions I had about John Wall
Superbly talented but obviously extremely distracted as well
I’m hindsight Wall needed to be in Minnesota , Utah, Cleveland or something ...Away from the night life and East coast bloods, but not too close to plug in with the real west coast gang ****

This was not the energy when the thread was picking both Portland and Houston to beat the Lakers lol
Plus Denver is a better matchup for the Lakers than Houston.
I can only speak for me. Check my bracket, this is all the same stuff I've been saying from the Jump, the ONLY thing was that I expected Houston to take two games due to shooting variance. They had three of those games and lost two of them.

I can only speak for me. Check my bracket, this is all the same stuff I've been saying from the Jump, the ONLY thing was that I expected Houston to take two games due to shooting variance. They had three of those games and lost two of them.
That’s fair then bro.

if one thing is true it's that d'antoni has always been a supremely arrogant being with little to back it up with

and now espn is talking about coach openings for him to take. they literally said, "take."
he's not deserving of another head coaching job in the nba, but somehow he tends to prevail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom