OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
does it really matter if the heat were 100% without injuries? I'm saying no don't matter... no experience in the heat and talent wise lakers are better since they got 2 top 5 players in the league.... which means in sports the nba matters most with who got the best player vs team like in other sports baseball, football and hockey

5CCB46AB-7916-4816-8AD8-EAD4E2AD8FDE.gif

does it really matter if the heat were 100% without injuries? I'm saying no don't matter... no experience in the heat and talent wise lakers are better since they got 2 top 5 players in the league.... which means in sports the nba matters most with who got the best player vs team like in other sports baseball, football and hockey

No they were winning 1 game at most regardless, but ppl were getting to convince themselves.

They've completely made Duncan Robinson useless in this series.

not just him. practically every shooter, Nunn, Olynyk, Herro. there isn't really an offensive play for the Heat except give the ball to Butler and hope that the Lakers would collapse on him then pass to the open shooters. sorry but Butler is no star or scary enough to even waste the defense on. it would really be nice to set a play for those shooters other than Butler penetrating and kicking out. it's different when someone else is holding the ball other than Butler. the Heat really misses Dragic and Bam.

To be fair LeBron has been pretty impressive defensively and this is his most activity on defense eprobably in almost a decade lol
He’s been solid one on one, help side, etc.

but AD is their rim protector and he also takes on the switches and shuts down the switch most the time lol

IMO no, but maybe they could steal 1 or 2 games.

Who are the voters? Is ramona bum *** a voter? Reporters could be over bronze too. Remember how many 1st place mvp votes he got despite his numbers. AD about to be the new toy. Media darling.

A square booty
I don’t know how it works when a player is in drafted, but I’m guessing this series is going to hurt his next contract.

He’a an incredible shooter, but maybe not a full time NBA player.
Didnt he go an entire season not scoring a 3 pointer that wasnt assisted? I think Troy Murphy did that before too. And I'm not thinking of Olynyk as a create his own offense kind of guy either. Basically you just have Jimmy Butler trying to spam his way to the ft line and hoping to draw double teams to kick out to shooters

Lebby is doing Lebby things in the Finals once again, but Finals MVP is AD to lose.

He's in god mode right now offensively, while being the defensive anchor for the Lakers like he has been all season.

I'm sure Lebby would like another Finals MVP, but he wouldn't be upset if AD got the nod.

Those two have an undeniable chemistry on the court and seem to have just as strong a bond off of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom