OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a fantastic game. Those last few possessions, you just knew nobody cept Jimmy and Bron were gonna be taking those shots. Keeping hope alive down here at least one more game

Last edited:
Trash *** twins, all the want to do is fight, boy folded like a chair in the clutch.
Lebby played great, AD....seems to be hurt again....Danny Green is done. KCP put the liquor down and showed up this series.

bron should of just drove it and tried to get a foul

I know bron aint never gonna make the mistake of passing it to Danny green in crunch time ever again

Danny Green and bricking a wide open three

Name a more iconic duo

I knew that **** was garbarge as soon he wound up with that ugly shooting form

bron should of just drove it and tried to get a foul

I know bron aint never gonna make the mistake of passing it to Danny green in crunch time ever again

problem is refs not giving him foul calls like they giving jimmy butler late in the game

Lost in all this is AD's status.

Looked like he reaggravated something near the end of the game.

That's why you close it out when you get a chance.

KCP & Danny Green with WIDE OPEN misses all throughout the fourth.

Morris guarding air on defense and literally throwing the ball away on offense.

Yet ESPN, FS1, Twitter, fb, Reddit, realGM everywhere will be talking about LeBron :lol:

1602301702575.jpeg

Heel bruises are no fun. AD will be feeling that in the morning.

I had a bad one from a drunken wrestling mtach and could barely walk for a week after.

no shet. got an inflammation on my heel for 3 days now. couldn't walk without medication and still feel it with medication. can walk but I could mess up my foot real bad if I forced it. doc says rest it for a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom