OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will never forget her main gripe over 45's travel ban to many Muslim and African countries was that her flight got delayed :lol: :smh:

She spoke against players kneeling, she said the worse racism she experienced was from black people. Then she complained because Elle Duncan and Michael Eaves didn't include her in a discussion on racism and black issues. Why would any black person want her around for that discussion? Broad is sick.

I'm talking about the morning shows. There's a few people I listen to with this topic. Bomani and Dominique are high on my list. Wish they had a show.

not really a fan of most studio show formats.. wish bomani still had his radio slot, him and Pablo really should have done a 2-3 hours radio show

She spoke against players kneeling, she said the worse racism she experienced was from black people. Then she complained because Elle Duncan and Michael Eaves didn't include her in a discussion on racism and black issues. Why would any black person want her around for that discussion? Broad is sick.

the hair always lets you know.. this should tell you everything you need to know about ole girl

1598534256752.jpeg

It ain’t about race. The NBA tells you all you need to know, putting the Bucks on at 10am and 1pm and the Mavs On in the evenings.

Once Giannis leaves Milwaukee if he does, he’ll likely be in a big market where his team gets those prime time playoff time slots (abc afternoon on the weekend, evening on the weekdays).

But aside from Lebron on Cleveland being a lock to get the ABC first round games during his first go around with the Cavs, the market a team plays in has a big role in dictating playoff time slots.

The trash Knicks would always get desirable playoff time slots and primetime games while having no superstars or marketable players while the Spurs playoff games would get relegated to NBA TV despite them being good every year. The Lakers would play a team with hardly fanbase like Denver or New Orleans in the first round and get all the prime time slots just because it’s the Lakers.

Put Giannis in a more relevant market and he’s not playing on the NBA TV playoff matinee matchups anymore.

What is there to think about? The season should have never happened in the first place but now these white team owners are about to show just how racist things can get if the season gets cancelled.

If they end up resuming play in a few days. The stick to playing basketball, we don’t even watch the NBA anyway, who cares about their protest crowd are going to be the same to turnaround and laugh at the players for falling in line to not lose their nba checks while throwing in some Hong Kong whataboutism garbage. Personally F them, their opinion doesn’t matter nor hold any weight, but I hope the players are united when they meet today and ignore all the outside noise and critics.

You understand what the word DATA means?

Luka plays in a larger market, correct. But it is still interesting that Nigerian is still outselling him in jersey sales playing in the 35th largest market in the US.

So as I expected, you have nothing that supports your claim?

Technically, LeBron and Steph are still the faces of the league. I am projecting who is NEXT. And at this pace, Luka is headed towards taking that spot.

It ain’t about race. The NBA tells you all you need to know, putting the Bucks on at 10am and 1pm and the Mavs On in the evenings.
Clippers.

Mavs had 13 national televised games for 2019-2020 regular season. Donovan Mitchell/Jamal Murray had more exposure than Luka.

I bet Zion/Pelicans despite being a huge disappointment will have more televised games than the Mavs next season, if they resume.

Luka is great but NBA/Media is hoping Zion becomes the next guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom