OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

I don’t know how much more clearly Mitch McConnell can show that he HATES working class Americans. But these uneducated yokels continue to vote against their best interest because they hate the thought of minorities maybe being helped TOO.

If he gets re-elected, Kentuckians should lose their voting rights.

I don’t know how much more clearly Mitch McConnell can show that he HATES working class Americans. But these uneducated yokels continue to vote against their best interest because they hate the thought of minorities maybe being helped TOO.

If he gets re-elected, Kentuckians should lose their voting rights.

convince a group of people that they’re better than another and they’ll vote to their detriment to keep up the status quo

Maybe its just my imagination
But i'm seeing less folks out and about since the extra unemployment is over especially at stores
I was at walmart and costco past couple of days and it seemed less crowded than usual

Probably just your imagination. Every state's system is different but most people won't actually receive their final added UI benefit until mid August.

For example California will payout the benefit weeks ending 7/11 and 7/18 on the 31st. The benefit week ending 7/25 won't get paid out until 8/15.

What I'm wondering is if the fed government is going to try tp short change states over this final benefit week that technically ends in August.

For most people, their actual unemployment benefits were given for 28 weeks, so their base pay goes through December if they went on in March. As the pandemic insurance gave an extra 13 weeks of eligibility. But for everyone, the pandemic 600 extra ends this week. So then they're base to their state base pay until their individual allotment runs out.

For most people, their actual unemployment benefits were given for 28 weeks, so their base pay goes through December if they went on in March. As the pandemic insurance gave an extra 13 weeks of eligibility. But for everyone, the pandemic 600 extra ends this week. So then they're base to their state base pay until their individual allotment runs out.
I thought unemployment was for 2 years?

I thought unemployment was for 2 years?
😳 Lol where'd you hear this? Employment has never been 2 yrs. It's state to state as far as longevity. But the unemployment agency wouldn't keep an employer on the hook for 2 yrs lol

😳 Lol where'd you hear this? Employment has never been 2 yrs. It's state to state as far as longevity. But the unemployment agency wouldn't keep an employer on the hook for 2 yrs lol
I know for a fact my boy was on unemployment for if not 2 years it was damn close lol

I mean it's possible. Did he have to search for work and show that he was trying to get a job and not denying when he certified?
I would think so, but I know he sat on his *** for 2 years give or take collecting unemployment

What's the base and max pay in your state? Here the max is 362. Poverty levels of people stayed on for extended periods

Week ends Saturday 8/1 (or Sunday 8/2 YMMV) but the benefits are over at month end on Friday.

You think they gonna give us the full six hundo, prorate that **** out, or completely give us the bird talking about no partials? :lol:

What's the base and max pay in your state? Here the max is 362. Poverty levels of people stayed on for extended periods
NJ max UI is $713 per week :pimp:.
I think we're the 2nd highest, thank you Lord for taxes. Florida is $275.
I went back to work on Monday, on unemployment and supplement I was getting $5,252 a month for the last 3 months.

Back
Top Bottom