OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Been working and collecting for months... sind hussle BOOMING. I'm so up it feels icky.

The PUA 600 gotta continue though.. be political suicide for Trump or McConnel to not cave. They alrdy tucked their tail on the payroll tax cuts. Their all too greedy to not make a concession or two for the things they personally want

Been working and collecting for months... sind hussle BOOMING. I'm so up it feels icky.

The PUA 600 gotta continue though.. be political suicide for Trump or McConnel to not cave. They alrdy tucked their tail on the payroll tax cuts. Their all too greedy to not make a concession or two for the things they personally want
this does not exist in modern Merica

False. McConnel and Meadows dont agree becuz Mitch aint tryna lose the Senate going down on Trumps sinking ship

If modern Merica’ and it’s people had sense, we’d of been able to get stimulus checks (every month until the issue was more controlled) or monthly stipends by now. jewseejay jewseejay is right. Country is in the pits. And will continue. For such a developed nation, we sure operate like a 3rd world country :lol:

In a time where all of these factors make PLENTY sense, we still are dragging our feet and continue to fracture the country. And honestly, I hope things get worse to prove a point. Maybe people would wise up

Has that $600 Extra been coming in form of A direct deposit? Are am taxes taken out?

remember all of this is taxable and will add to your gross income.
Many low income folks feeling like theyre hustling correctly. But they may lose on EIC, child credits, and other things. Put that $600 to good use.

Has that $600 Extra been coming in form of A direct deposit? Are am taxes taken out?

remember all of this is taxable and will add to your gross income.
Many low income folks feeling like theyre hustling correctly. But they may lose on EIC, child credits, and other things. Put that $600 to good use.

In Illinois you get the money thru direct deposit or a debit card
You have the option to have federal and state taxes taken out
Federal is 10%
State is 5%

i don't want to sound dismissive to situation of those unemployed...how do we help those businesses that need workers but they can't find anyone because people get paid more not working. obviously, the situation is complex but i'm interested to hearing what others think in that regard.

i don't want to sound dismissive to situation of those unemployed...how do we help those businesses that need workers but they can't find anyone because people get paid more not working. obviously, the situation is complex but i'm interested to hearing what others think in that regard.
there were lots of ppl who needed jobs before covid, its their time to help themselves out
if they dont, this " they take our jobs " crutch gotta go....

In Illinois you get the money thru direct deposit or a debit card
You have the option to have federal and state taxes taken out
Federal is 10%
State is 5%
Okay good. Please withhold. Many will be in for a big surprise this extra $7,000 threw them into a higher tax bracket, and now they owe big.

Those businesses should provide better incentive to attract employees. Offer a more appealing salary and people will take the job security and comfort of having a secure job over unemployment.

More likely than not, said businesses had trouble finding workers long before the pandemic though.

damn so pretty much all these businesses are ****ed unless the $600 weekly get cut or reduced significantly lol

damn so pretty much all these businesses are ****ed unless the $600 weekly get cut or reduced significantly lol

Gotta adjust and adapt. They can pay more, they just don’t want to cut into profits so ultimately they get what they pay for. It’s a reason why a lot of the employers crying foul always had now hiring signs in front of their shops and the employee turnover is high. For as much as they want to be upset at the $600 making employees decline working for their crap wages, they need to do a lot of self reflection on their business model as well.

So somebody said the bill is in the drafting stages and should get something by Friday.

I can't find a story supporting that anywhere.

Capture.JPG

According to the report, suspected fraudulent activities reported by various financial institutions to the inspector general include:

Accounts established using stolen identities

Account holders unable to explain origins of deposits or identify business names on loans

Account holders claiming to use the funds to open a business

Account holders attempting to transfer funds into investment accounts

Account holders attempting to transfer funds to foreign accounts

Loan deposits being made into accounts with no other account activity that were established remotely just before receiving the loan funds

Account holders attempting to withdraw loan funds in cash or transfer the funds to other newly established accounts

Economic injury loans or advance grants being deposited into personal accounts--with no evidence of business activity--of customers of the financial institution

Back
Top Bottom