OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

I think if you got $1k you should be good
But if you lied about employees and got $10k I don’t know

Capture.JPG

According to the report, suspected fraudulent activities reported by various financial institutions to the inspector general include:

Accounts established using stolen identities

Account holders unable to explain origins of deposits or identify business names on loans

Account holders claiming to use the funds to open a business

Account holders attempting to transfer funds into investment accounts

Account holders attempting to transfer funds to foreign accounts

Loan deposits being made into accounts with no other account activity that were established remotely just before receiving the loan funds

Account holders attempting to withdraw loan funds in cash or transfer the funds to other newly established accounts

Economic injury loans or advance grants being deposited into personal accounts--with no evidence of business activity--of customers of the financial institution

welp, they gave the archdiocese 3 billion. F**** em

More Stimulus Money!!
Here goes Trump trying to buy the election! Lol. I'll take tho lol

Wow, Trumps right (cant believe i said that. Sure its for the optics tho). But the people need more help, which will in turn help the businesses. Not the other way around. All them corps wanna do it buy back their stock to boost prices, create bigger cash chests, and get bonuses for their "pain and suffering. "

These congressional **** suckers man. They can easy toss out some bread, and address the citizen needs and hammer out the other **** later. They know how hard it is to pass a bill otherwise so they holding up the show to jam this bill with **** to benefit their corporate friends. Citizen stimulus gon end up being 1% of this bill like last time, while they establish more loop holes for the wealthy. This is America.

This is why people need to realize how much that $600 bonus was helping. Even if you live in a city where your mortgage is $1k where you getting money for anything aside from your housing? You can't even afford groceries and utilities when you're only getting less than $1k a month in a place like Arizona

Damn near whole thread lmao

I told ya, I’ve witnessed too many of my own mothers friends get caught up trying to one up the feds...those ****ers are ruthless yo...they’ll initially cut you a check for whatever you claim without any questions asked and that’s the hook right there....you get caught up they’ll take that back AND SOME....and nothing you can really do about it....1k or 10k NOT worth the headache tbh

I’m sure some of folks who’s acccounts don’t get much deposited into them then all of a sudden it’s 10s of thousands deposited is gonna raise some flags. I was hearing people getting exuberant amounts wit these loans. Also, in the loan details it said something about amounts over 25k your gonna need to provide docs later on. Something along those lines...then come April/May of next year when these loan payments are due and a lot of the scammers are no where to be found, SBA gonna b busy. Not really worried about Joe Smoe who got 15k loan, paid off some debt and bought a chain lol...

It’s the PPP loans which are raising red flags not the EIDL grants/loans “so far”. I still don’t think resources will be wasted on a measly $1k grant.

yall bugging thinking the IRS wont come for 1k shoot when you owe any taxes to them they collect and if you delinquent they just add interest over time to the loan they gave you and if you fail to pay it then they will take any taxes you are owed during tax time and they can levy your bank account and garnish your check.

take it from me who finally got the IRS off their back

the more i dont have to deal with them the happier i am they are petty as hell when it comes to collecting i went thru it took me 5 years to get out of it will never play games with the IRS again. Not worth the headache

and another thing if you owe the IRS any money good luck buying a house because they going to find that.

Back
Top Bottom