OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

What's this PUA **** I'm hearing about

PUA=Pandemic Unemplyment Assistance or in some states it's called DUA (Disaster Unemployment Assistance).

It cover's people who were affected by Corona, but didn't qualify for Unemplyment. Independent contractors, gig workers, hospitality workers like waitstaff and bartenders etc. I think it might cover a few other things too, you'd have to check with your states unemplyment to see, it's nothing extra though if you're already recieving unemployment.

The Lost Wages Assistance (LWA) program provides supplemental payments to eligible unemployment benefits claimants who have been unemployed, partially unemployed, or unable or unavailable to work due to disruptions caused by COVID-19. Eligible Illinois claimants will receive a $300 LWA payment retroactively starting with the benefit week ending (BWE) August 1, 2020. PUA payments are scheduled to begin the week of September 13th
×NOTE: There is no guarantee that IDES will continue to receive funding to pay under this program. However, the Department is in the process of submitting a request for additional weeks of benefits.

Busty Attorney at Law Sara Jay **** Latina Nina Kayy & BF!”

Do ya googles *camron voice* lol, I would never let someone come at anyone from the car thread like that with that type of performance :lol:

F8C670EA-BD04-4D16-9EFB-032CF8EA0E1B.jpeg

:rofl:

What was the plot here?

Her pet gerbil died so you came to console her with a handkerchief and ****?

Hanky Spanky Vol. 4
After Dru gets help getting his citizenship application in order, he plans to get a new hairline installed for his Naturalization Certificate picture.

But still down on his luck, and low on funds, he can't afford Mr. Miami's follicle restoration services.

So he befriends his lonely secretary in hopes that if he can give her some pleasure, she can let him use her Friends and Family Discount.

Weak Hips' Adventures Vol. 8

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom