OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

I really wonder what would happen if everybody just said f taxes for a year. Because this 2 party system is trash , it’s like one side says no to anything the other side has to play nice and amend what ever they’re trying to do just to get told no again. Something is always better than nothing but when the something is bare minimum something gots to give .

8IQ.gif

thats $15 at Panera

I’ve been saying that. Just stop paying fed taxes. A lot more peaceful than burning Washington down I guess.

these people forgot they work for us. The only problem is half the country is too soft and brainwashed to stand up for themselves.

Greece stopped paying taxes and it ruined their economy but ours is already trash.

I’ve been saying that. Just stop paying fed taxes. A lot more peaceful than burning Washington down I guess.

these people forgot they work for us. The only problem is half the country is too soft and brainwashed to stand up for themselves.

Greece stopped paying taxes and it ruined their economy but ours is already trash.
Greece bad tho? I'm certainly no economist..

dudes do this all the time
Ask them how it feels to get a check with irs payments getting deducted as soon as it hits their accounts

Better yet ask all them dudes who talked real
Brave to their Bm’s only to be put on papers

im already paying max child support. :lol:

she has no leverage anymore. That’s why I gave my daughter the extra kid stimulus instead of her mom. Talk about big mad... :rofl: :rofl:

it would only work if the whole country was on board.

defund the IRS **** those ho *** extortionists.
This actually what conservatives like Mitch and Ted Cruz want to happen

They have been systematically fighting to defund the IRS for decades, to cause dysfunction, and for people to turn on it.

The result of that is tens of thousands of call center jobs lost, audits on the wealthy have become less frequent, now low-income people are disproportionately targeted, they can't attract and keep enough skilled accounts to properly audit rich folk and businesses, and it blocks the IRS from being capable of moving to a system where they do people taxes for them. Defunding the IRS is a very bad idea unless you want to give the wealthy a massive win.

Most IRS workers are a bunch of regular joe civil servants as well.

A properly funded IRS would proved tons of decent jobs and could be unleashed to go after the biggest tax dodgers.

It is like you are pissed about how the management of a supermarket ripped you off, so you take your anger out on the cashiers. You are falling for the classic right-wing trap.

What exactly do these old *** people expect Americans to do with a $600 check? Catch up on their rent?
they're not giving the money to better anyones situation, or theyd give more. Theyre giving the money to the people that already struggle managing money, to keep the cycle going; its the cheese on the end of the mouse trap. Giving a taste to people that arent able to eat, you already know what theyre going to do. Theyre betting on it.

theyre hoping they take that money directly to walmart and cop ps5's and xboxes.

the 600 literally makes zero sense. the original 1200 and the 600 per week were both based on formulas and cost of living. a 600 check is confusing as hell. Its a trap. They want you to blow it.

Last edited:
This actually what conservatives like Mitch and Ted Cruz want to happen

They have been systematically fighting to defund the IRS for decades, to cause dysfunction, and for people to turn on it.

The result of that is tens of thousands of call center jobs lost, audits on the wealthy have become less frequent, now low-income people are disproportionately targeted, they can't attract and keep enough skilled accounts to properly audit rich folk and businesses, and it blocks the IRS from being capable of moving to a system where they do people taxes for them. Defunding the IRS is a very bad idea unless you want to give the wealthy a massive win.

Most IRS workers are a bunch of regular joe civil servants as well.

A properly funded IRS would proved tons of good middle-class jobs and could be unleashed to go after the biggest tax dodgers.

It is like you are pissed about how the management of a supermarket ripped you off, so you take your anger out on the cashiers. You are falling for the classic right-wing trap.

i don’t want to stop anybody from eating except these clowns in office. Something has to change voting isn’t enough unless ga pulls through.

lol.

now we can’t make grammar mistakes on a message board.

hey, fellas, at the end of the day. i dont want to have to pay back anything either. So me being wrong would effect me positively.

if it comes out That i was wrong, I would take responsibility for it. everyone SHOULD be doing their own research regardless of what someone says anyway.

and for the guy that works at a tax firm, if u have access to your tax software run a return through the system. See what happens.

again, the information is coming from a friend of mine, who founded his tax firm in 2008. has been very successful in the field.

lets see what happens.
My guy, looks like you are wrong.

A2. No, the Payment is not includible in your gross income. Therefore, you will not include the Payment in your taxable income on your Federal income tax return or pay income tax on your Payment. It will not reduce your refund or increase the amount you owe when you file your 2020 Federal income tax return.

A Payment also will not affect your income for purposes of determining eligibility for federal government assistance or benefit programs.

Yeah I think someone linked the IRS facts about the stimulus the first time. You don't have to "pay it back" :lol: so, I believe if you had a kid this year since you don't get the money in the stimulus (since it was based on 2019 taxes) you get the credit for them for next year's returns

Back
Top Bottom