OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

This actually what conservatives like Mitch and Ted Cruz want to happen

They have been systematically fighting to defund the IRS for decades, to cause dysfunction, and for people to turn on it.

The result of that is tens of thousands of call center jobs lost, audits on the wealthy have become less frequent, now low-income people are disproportionately targeted, they can't attract and keep enough skilled accounts to properly audit rich folk and businesses, and it blocks the IRS from being capable of moving to a system where they do people taxes for them. Defunding the IRS is a very bad idea unless you want to give the wealthy a massive win.

Most IRS workers are a bunch of regular joe civil servants as well.

A properly funded IRS would proved tons of decent jobs and could be unleashed to go after the biggest tax dodgers.

It is like you are pissed about how the management of a supermarket ripped you off, so you take your anger out on the cashiers. You are falling for the classic right-wing trap.
Excellent segment on the issue if ya'll have some time

comes later and buried in there, but good watch overall.

no, simply having a Cdl will get you probably like 18 an hour.

you gotta do something specialized, LTL or union construction like ready mix, dump truck or lowboy to make bank.

for every good job there is 50 bad ones. Until you get some experience more than likely the pay won’t be so great.

you will always have a job though, pay varies a ton by location as well.

if you’re good with math I’d recommend lineman apprenticeship and get your cdl there. If you aren’t good at math look at an equipment operator apprenticeship and get your cdl with that.

thats the way I’d do it at least you you’re in six figures in a few years.
From my understanding you have to get your CDL first and then you can get the specialized endorsements. At least that's how they explained it to my nephew :smh:

lol.

now we can’t make grammar mistakes on a message board.

hey, fellas, at the end of the day. i dont want to have to pay back anything either. So me being wrong would effect me positively.

if it comes out That i was wrong, I would take responsibility for it. everyone SHOULD be doing their own research regardless of what someone says anyway.

and for the guy that works at a tax firm, if u have access to your tax software run a return through the system. See what happens.

again, the information is coming from a friend of mine, who founded his tax firm in 2008. has been very successful in the field.

lets see what happens.
Tax software probably isnt final yet, its probably a glitch.

a lot of corny dudes on here trying to throw jokes in the air for clout on a message board.

i have not tried to belittle anybody while explaining what i have.

at the very least, iwas at least trying to make people aware of this POSSIBILITY.

everyone keeps posting the same thing.
You are right, It says the MONEY WILL NOT BE TAXED. It wasnt taxed when they sent it to you and when you add the amount it doesn’t get added to your total income. So yes, the portion everyone keeps posting is true. I never said you would be taxed on it.

the stimulus was an “advanced payment”. You will have to pay it back and this is the way they recoup.

where u think they finding the money to give $600 more out? Lol

Tax software probably isnt final yet, its probably a glitch.

now this is a thought i actually had and asked my superiors with so much confusion about this topic. I even asked if we should and could try to run the same scenarios with prior year software. The answer was and is “prior software doesnt even have the “economic relief” section. This is a brand new section developed and added to THIS YEARS software.

every tax firm uses the same tax software that gives the same Refund. Its illegal for another firm to Have a software that calculates more money, different returns etc.

guys, again. I have not claimed to be a tax guru and have years of experience in this field. I literally just took a leap of faith to possibly become entirely self-employed one day while adding another stream of revenue.

stop trying to make guys giggle.

calling a another man your superior

Dame Dash On The Breakfast Club

couldnt be me

now this is a thought i actually had and asked my superiors with so much confusion about this topic. I even asked if we should and could try to run the same scenarios with prior year software. The answer was and is “prior software doesnt even have the “economic relief” section. This is a brand new section developed and added to THIS YEARS software.

every tax firm uses the same tax software that gives the same Refund. Its illegal for another firm to Have a software that calculates more money, different returns etc.

guys, again. I have not claimed to be a tax guru and have years of experience in this field. I literally just took a leap of faith to possibly become entirely self-employed one day while adding another stream of revenue.

stop trying to make guys giggle.
Not trying to get laughs, it's just everything the public was told is that you dont have to pay it back. Being that returns arent live it could be a glitch. People creating the code didnt qualify for a stimulus so they dont give af or could be hating. Ok last part was supposed to be funny :lol:

Not trying to get laughs, it's just everything the public was told is that you dont have to pay it back. Being that returns arent live it could be a glitch. People creating the code didnt qualify for a stimulus so they dont give af or could be hating. Ok last part was supposed to be funny :lol:

i wasnt referring to you, as you see I said I actually had a similar thought as you.

the giggles comment was for the couple of guys that want to make jokes about “SoFtWaRe”

Took these folks months to agree on 600 dollars. Government real funny.

other countries have their own problems for sure, but I'll be damned if I say we are doing in the best.

this whole *** country belongs in the "fools who think their doin it" thread.

$600 really just amounts to a pittance, in my opinion. with a $75k limit on getting the full 600, this doesn't really do much for people struggling with months of unemployment, with pending bills and other costs.

this may result in another small bump in savings like before? https://time.com/nextadvisor/bankin...onomies shut down,is hiding a deep inequality.

but I mean...this is the best our own money buys us during a once in a lifetime pandemic?

throw every applicable meme at this bill please.

and I don't see biden making that much of a difference. it comes down to congress bum ***. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom