OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Only until January 31, 2021
JFC. Who proposed that?

Between that and the ten week extension, it's very hard to see how things are not gonna get worse, regardless of the availability of the vaccine.

Of course, we all know how they plan to spin it on TV.

problem has been a lack of voting

not just voting but also voter base that doesn't take the time to inform themselves about ****. an ill-informed voter base will be easy to take advantage of, and in turn, said voters will end up voting against their own interests, probably without knowing it.

mfers wanna vote based on info they get from the ny post. foh

not just voting but also voter base that doesn't take the time to inform themselves about ****. an ill-informed voter base will be easy to take advantage of, and in turn, said voters will end up voting against their own interests, probably without knowing it.

mfers wanna vote based on info they get from the ny post. foh

one of the biggest dogma imo: more voters = better outcome = more informed voters

If this is the final numbers we’re getting we just gonna have to make it work.

this should be even more incentive to vote vote vote.

1200 wasnt enough, and they halfed it and expect us to be able to be thankful for it. Wow.

$600 really just amounts to a pittance, in my opinion. with a $75k limit on getting the full 600, this doesn't really do much for people struggling with months of unemployment, with pending bills and other costs.

I believe unemployed individuals will get 1200/month (on top of their state’s unemployment) in addition to the $600

I believe unemployed individuals will get 1200/month (on top of their state’s unemployment) in addition to the $600
Incorrect. From what Ive read the stimulus language is very particular. Only individuals who have exhausted their states benefits will qualify for the 300. Its a joke. Top to bottom

can you imagine the look on the airlines faces when they get a $600 bail out...

:nerd: EIDL BYKE!!! (some new rules though, stay tuned)

Gig workers/independent contractors can now deduct meals, for business expenses for the next 2 years. :wow:

Free broadband (not sure how or how long yet)

SNAP benefits up to 15% increase

BE PREPARED some unemployment benefits will lapse before the new program kicks in, in some states. Just keep filing/certifying.

Just a couple things not being talked about really. None of this I've really done my due diligence on yet, to check up on, so take it with a grain of salt. This is not a small bill, just small in amounts of money.

Its actually not a terrible bill, if you exclude the amounts of the stimulus checks (which are being reported to start going out next week) per. Mnuchin. Especially if this really is a "down-payment". This just should have been the second or third time since July, that they should have passed something like this.

Incorrect. From what Ive read the stimulus language is very particular. Only individuals who have exhausted their states benefits will qualify for the 300. Its a joke. Top to bottom

Link to that language? I haven’t seen that.

Back
Top Bottom