OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

bruh, don’t you dare criticize the government for blowing your money on space force. The money is spent, asking the government for funds in a time of need is hurting your grand children and cutting your nose to spite your face.

you NEED space force.

"You're stupid if you expect Geico to cover the damages to your car just because you pay them for insurance monthly. I save money on the side so if I ever get into a car accident I don't gotta have my hand out for the gecko to help me"

"You're stupid if you expect Geico to cover the damages to your car just because you pay them for insurance monthly. I save money on the side so if I ever get into a car accident I don't gotta have my hand out for the gecko to help me"

exactly man, I don’t know why dudes don’t get this. Geico spent the funds already a long time ago. Geico doesn’t owe you anything just because you pay them.

now if you want to talk about what they spend their funds on that’s an ENTIRELY different convo. Just know you’re paying them in advance for services rendered. Just don’t ask what those services are. Different convo...

exactly man, I don’t know why dudes don’t get this. Geico spent the funds already a long time ago. Geico doesn’t owe you anything just because you pay them.

now if you want to talk about what they spend their funds on that’s an ENTIRELY different convo. Just know you’re paying them in advance for services rendered. Just don’t ask what those services are. Different convo...

Don't hold geico accountable when they tell you they spent all your money on commercials. If they give you money to repair your car you're just taking insurance money away from your grandkids.

Exactly, it’s your responsibility to fix your car.

it’s a mystery how Canada, Britain, Australia, Ireland, Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, South Korea, Japan and Costa Rica fixed their cars with car insurance.

they must hate their grand kids or something. :emoji_cry:

Exactly, it’s your responsibility to fix your car.

it’s a mystery how Canada, Britain, Australia, Ireland, Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, South Korea, Japan and Costa Rica fixed their cars with car insurance.

they must hate their grand kids or something. :emoji_cry:

who knows, maybe european grandkids act like the joints in Talledega Nights

'Come at you like a spider monkey!'

I ain't get bupkis for my twins the first stimulus but will get more this time around because of the changes to the definition of dependents that now include 18 yo's ...

Elon Musk(a billionaire) is most likely going to get a cut. I can see space X getting a government contract to supply rockets etc, meanwhile the federally funded NASA exists

The government knows how to waste tax dollars but won't take care of its own citizens :smh:
Spacex has government contracts

Fellas do as you please but this time around I would advise against bsing the SBA over grant money. First time was like the wild wild west but I think this time around this is when they will catch people.

Nah fam. stood on the sidelines the first time around.... gettin paid this time.

May or may not know an individual that bought a home in Atlanta off illgotten gains the first go round. Hes a legitimate promoter the kind that actually have events and paper trails but yea sure nuff holding my hand out this go around. Got cats havin their mortgage paid for monthsss of some of these programs meanwhile my responsibility and pride got me out here gettin styled on.

What's dumber. Paying over $100k in your lifetime (way more depending on your career earnings) to the government and expecting them to do absolutely nothing when you need help or holding them accountable? "I pay taxes every year and expect nothing in return. i'M a hUsTla bOi"
What's even funnier is that Americans pay more in healthcare and education than nations with a comparable status, and they are less educated and less healthy than the people of those other countries. But let's not ask about that.

Tax money is protection money: it's protection against things that are beyond one's control like natural events/wars, protection against professional/skill obsolescence, protection against getting sick and old, protection of our resources, water, and food, etc... It's crazy to hear how some people can say "don't ask for the protection you've been paying for" while others say "let's get rid of protections."

Wsup with that SBA?

I have 10 employees now F that

my dawg :pimp:
Best Wwe Godfather GIFs | Gfycat

Nah fam. stood on the sidelines the first time around.... gettin paid this time.

May or may not know an individual that bought a home in Atlanta off illgotten gains the first go round. Hes a legitimate promoter the kind that actually have events and paper trails but yea sure nuff holding my hand out this go around. Got cats havin their mortgage paid for monthsss of some of these programs meanwhile my responsibility and pride got me out here gettin styled on.

Im happy you've changed your attitude.

Welcome home!

go to your home states labor page almost all of them have mortgage assiastance programs, probably super backlogged by now but a dude I used to work with is a regional manager for chipoltle here in DE, he lives ina 350k house and somehow has had his like last 3 months mortgage paid. the money goes directly to the lender so you cant finesse. It was supposed to be capped by income and given first priority to like section 8 peeps but yea... hes living good. traded his scat pack challenger for a hellcat LULZ

I moved recently, do I need to contact IRS to change my address? I'm assuming a 30 hour wait on the phone

Ima eat off the sba jig again. In all honesty though. I do resell on eBay. Have been doing so for 10 years.

I’ll probably just be honest and put I have 0 employees though to play it safe. As tempting as putting multiple employees would be, I’m fine with getting my 1k and not having to stress much.

I'll be your employee (consultant) if you bless me with a couple hundo.

Ol boy on that video talking about if you got an EIDL before you cannot again hmm....depending on your local area

Back
Top Bottom