OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

I have a hard time articulating my thoughts onto pen and paper.

Thats why I hold people like @RustyShackleford and Bomai Jones in such high regards on these subjects.

Your premise on what people are asking for is just wrong.

Good for you that you don't need the assistance.

But to be ignorant in what people are asking for is mind blowing.

You sound like @ninjahood

You don't have a full grasp of what's going on in the world and only view it from your seat.

You didnt have a problem articulating yourself when you jumped out there talking **** lol. Then you gonna ask another man to explain for you? No *****, i asked you, what do you think? See thats why ya *** is waiting by the mailbox for your next meal now, cause you want the next man to do the heavy lifting.

I dont have a full grasp of whats going on in the world but i suppose you do? You just cant articulate it, right fam? FOH

Bootstraps and handouts.

wtf comes out of your paycheck? Handout to the government to piss away on whatever they want.

I don’t think anybody in here has expected the government to take care of them. In fact I think we all know they will do the opposite. We want back what we’re owed. That’s all.

You want what you're owed? Thats not how any of this works. Your taxes pay for services already rendered, and its not neraly enough to cover the cost. Now, how they decide to piss it away is an entirely different convo but your tax dollars have been borrowed against so many times over to foot the bill its meaningingless at this point to talk about where YOUR tax dollars are going. You wont be getting what you're owed, you'll be taking it from your future grandchilderns hard earned income. Idk if yall think they just got a money tree hidden away somewhere or what. The money you're asking for isnt being taken from those who you're mad at or who you think should be held accountable, you're cutting off your nose to spite your face.

this fax? i don’t know the details of the bill, yet

F1B9FBF7-2DBA-4C0C-B528-C2723EA4A247.jpeg

What's dumber. Paying over $100k in your lifetime (way more depending on your career earnings) to the government and expecting them to do absolutely nothing when you need help or holding them accountable? "I pay taxes every year and expect nothing in return. i'M a hUsTla bOi"

i couldnt agree more... this pandemic is hitting people/economy hard... you got people jobless and not being able to pay for rent/mortage... and also a lot of big and small companies are getting shut down since there was a lock down in most states... gyms, bars, restaurants, hotels etc got hit hard...its just crazy to see other countries willing to hand out money to their people that are struggling while the US the most powerful country wont give a dime... i mean really a 1 time payment of 1200 given to people in April was like 6 plus months ago and then giving 600 right now is a slap in the face... the extra 600 a week was dope but that was like april-july and thats it...and then they gave out the 300 a week for 6 weeks thanks to trump acting like he was doing people a solid smh...the country is willing to take money from you so easily but wont give it back when people really need it...

i couldnt agree more... this pandemic is hitting people/economy hard... you got people jobless and not being able to pay for rent/mortage... and also a lot of big and small companies are getting shut down since there was a lock down in most states... gyms, bars, restaurants, hotels etc got hit hard...its just crazy to see other countries willing to hand out money to their people that are struggling while the US the most powerful country wont give a dime... i mean really a 1 time payment of 1200 given to people in April was like 6 plus months ago and then giving 600 right now is a slap in the face... the extra 600 a week was dope but that was like april-july and thats it...and then they gave out the 300 a week for 6 weeks thanks to trump acting like he was doing people a solid smh...the country is willing to take money from you so easily but wont give it back when people really need it...

Paying taxes to the government Is the equivalent of giving money from your check to a union. The union says give us money and when you need us, we got you. Imagine you went to your union for assistance and they were like Nahhh my dude. We're not here to help you....even tho you pay us dues every check"

If you look at the government and taxes differently you're dumb as hell.

You didnt have a problem articulating yourself when you jumped out there talking **** lol. Then you gonna ask another man to explain for you? No *****, i asked you, what do you think? See thats why ya *** is waiting by the mailbox for your next meal now, cause you want the next man to do the heavy lifting.

I dont have a full grasp of whats going on in the world but i suppose you do? You just cant articulate it, right fam? FOH

You want what you're owed? Thats not how any of this works. Your taxes pay for services already rendered, and its not neraly enough to cover the cost. Now, how they decide to piss it away is an entirely different convo but your tax dollars have been borrowed against so many times over to foot the bill its meaningingless at this point to talk about where YOUR tax dollars are going. You wont be getting what you're owed, you'll be taking it from your future grandchilderns hard earned income. Idk if yall think they just got a money tree hidden away somewhere or what. The money you're asking for isnt being taken from those who you're mad at or who you think should be held accountable, you're cutting off your nose to spite your face.

man, take this on head somewhere.

it´s a got damn pandemic out this mf and you come talking some ¨get out there and hustle.¨ you sound crazy.

damn every other highly developed country is doing literally the only thing that works, paying their citizens to stay home and lower the strain on hospitals...slowing the spread of a deadly pathogen is a service rendered.

you know why? because this is not the fault of any one individual.

because the primary function of government is to manage crises just like this.

because living in a stable society requires the people that make it up are taken care of.

because a bread line is a lifeline for civilization, and feeding the masses is a prerequisite for peace.

...but you´re not here to hear this--not really sure why you brought your dope boy dissertation in the government handout thread but whatever-- so I guess I´m talking to anyone who might believe your bull****.

may your life never take a left turn.

Last edited:
Paying taxes to the government Is the equivalent of giving money from your check to a union. The union says give us money and when you need us, we got you. Imagine you went to your union for assistance and they were like Nahhh my dude. We're not here to help you....even tho you pay us dues every check"

It’s actually not the same thing because some of us give an enormous amount of money in federal taxes yearly but get absolutely nothing back. That’s not the case with a union.

So it sounds like only 10 weeks of extra unemployment for people. So 10 weeks this whole thing starts over? And 1, 600 dollar payment.

What I've read is states are getting 10 more weeks of unemployment for people that have exhausted theirs. At least michigan is with the new bill they signed. And then the government is giving 10 weeks of 300 extra bucks. So about 600 a week for 10 weeks.

Really never understood the $75k cutoff for these stim checks. Makes no sense considering the large difference in cost of living across the country. $75k in bumble **** Nebraska is NOT equal to $75k in SF

Anyways, going to stimulate the local economy with my check by taking it straight to my bookie

Asking uncle sam to help you with your rent and taking care of your family? Might as well call him daddy.

On a serious note, I cant comprehend why people have this expectation of the govt to help them pay their bills. Like, what planet have you been living on? These people dont give af about your bills. Why are you living check to check then when something happens you want other people to foot the bill? You need to get out there and make something happen instead of sitting around waiting for some govt cheese.

😐😐

Shut the hell up.

I pay about 800 a year in union dues, I get free health care, a pension and could f my bosses wife in front of him and it would take an action of Congress to get me fired. My benefits package is work 37k a year. Off 800 dollars.

your union is either trash af or you’ve never been in one.

don’t compare the government to unions.

I pay about 800 a year in union dues, I get free health care, a pension and could f my bosses wife in front of him and it would take an action of Congress to get me fired. My benefits package is work 37k a year. Off 800 dollars.

your union is either trash af or you’ve never been in one.

:lol: That was the point I was making. People pay a union to have their back and do right by them as members. So as citizens if you're paying your government WAY more than a union, you should have even higher expectations for them to hold you down at a time like this.

The idea that having any expectations of the government is misguided is dumb. You live your life hoping to never need any assistance but when/if you ever find yourself in that position you expect them to be ready and willing to do so.

:lol: That was the point I was making. People pay a union to have their back and do right by them as members. So as citizens if you're paying your government WAY more than a union, you should have even higher expectations for them to hold you down at a time like this.

The idea that having any expectations of the government is misguided is dumb. You live your life hoping to never need any assistance but when/if you ever find yourself in that position you expect them to be ready and willing to do so.

:lol: my bad

2 billion for the Space force? Really?

At least tell us aliens are real.

You know that money getting misappropriated.

bruh, don’t you dare criticize the government for blowing your money on space force. The money is spent, asking the government for funds in a time of need is hurting your grand children and cutting your nose to spite your face.

you NEED space force.

Back
Top Bottom