OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

:lol: :lol:

Mitch probably calling the White House right now to dead this.

2k raises the entire amount of the bill right? Why he ain't pushing for more unemployment, either longer extension or more money? He goofed not making the stimulus a priority of his reelection. Big goofy. Could've bought tons of votes from the people out here in need.

2k raises the entire amount of the bill right? Why he ain't pushing for more unemployment, either longer extension or more money? He goofed not making the stimulus a priority of his reelection. Big goofy. Could've bought tons of votes from the people out here in need.

He promised money to the people IF he won the election.

2k per month for everyone working and if you’re on unemployment 600 a week on top of the state benefits until corona is done.

Hey man, just saying

$600 ain’t ****

you’re more well versed in this topic and area, why is majority of the bill aiding foreign countries? I literally don’t know anything beside giving Americans cash
The majority of the bill is not aiding foreign countries. If you add up the aid he mentioned it is way less than even the direct payments. Hell everyone is ignoring the unemployment and small business money.

This is an omnibus bill, meaning there are different bills combined together. The two big parts of this is that the Covid relief bill is being passed together with normal the budget.

My guess is he is talking about parts of the Government budget which include tons of foreign aid. Then misrepresenting that as part of the Covid bill

The numbers don't add up. I agree $600 is nowhere near enough, but foreign countries are not being prioritized over Americans.

Trump is probably just wrapping is a complaint in dog whistle, like he usually does.

That rubbed people the wrong way though. People don't like promises. You can today bills with promises. If he had made the lives of people easier NOW, he would've got a lot of positive remarks

He doesn't care. Donald is about Donald. He tried to use the stimulus as a selling point to vote for him and it failed. Now because he lost he has no interest in approving anything that helps anyone outside of him with less than a month left in office now.

Hey man, just saying

$600 ain’t ****

you’re more well versed in this topic and area, why is majority of the bill aiding foreign countries? I literally don’t know anything beside giving Americans cash
That’s part of the government funding. Not the corona virus relief bill. Trump is an idiot.

The thing about Trump is that at best he is probably doing this not to add to the bill. Nothing is free with the dude

To get the $2000 he will probably demand something is taken out of the bill, or a ****ed up poison pill be added to the bill that the Dems would be against

End of the day he’s demanding 2k but the rest of it won’t get agreed upon and this **** gonna take forever for a lesser amount like always

back to square one now

Yep, Senate Republicans said they would only vote yes for a bill that is around 900 billion. So to make $2000 checks work, that unemployment subsidy might have to be knocked down

Trump doesn't care about the unemployment stuff, the White House already proposed getting rid of it to have checks.

They will object I'm pretty sure of it. I feel bad for the folks depending on this money because at this rate it will never show up with this **** measuring contest going on.
I think the mechanics of this is that if it fails, the regular one they passed still stands. So if that one fails it will be up to Trump to vetoing it, and then the Senate GOP would have to decide if they want to override the veto. Republicans gonna have to decide who is the leader of the party, McConnell or Trump. Ball is in their court.

I think the mechanics of this is that if it fails, the regular one they passed still stands. So if that one fails it will be up to Trump to vetoing it, and then the Senate GOP would have to decide if they want to override the veto. Republicans gonna have to decide who is the leader of the party is, McConnell or Trump. Ball is in their court.

In this case, I'm sure McConnell will pull Trump card and say goodbye. I think Donald always wanted the $2K for the people, but based on the premise that he won the election. Now that he has lost, he don't give a damn rather the bill passes or not and wants to stick it to the public and even the party. This is the true definition of a cluster ****. I hope everyone has a dope holiday regardless of the bull**** going on now!!

Back
Top Bottom