OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

I call BS. According to your post, you paid $82k in federal taxes yet you qualify for a stimulus check. Sure, once again BS.
I paid $42k in federal taxes in 2019, and I’m way past the income limits as single or if I was married and my wife made $0. There is absolutely no way you would qualify for a stimulus check when according to you, paid $82k in federal taxes.
I had a 9-5 for the last 18 years but owned my own biz since 2017. I made 115 a year at the 9-5 and qualified for the 1200 , thought I wouldn’t get it but woke up one morning and it was deposited . Got laid off in July and qualified for unemployment as well due to my 9-5 .

There’s verified proof the dems threw on big $$ for army Corp and other energy related relief package aid to the initial package.
Both sides are BAD. I think we’re lost in the motion that trump is not the only bad guy.
Huh?

I think you are just trying to peddle more both sides steez again

The article you provided as proof says this...

The governmentwide appropriations bill was likely to provide a last $1.4 billion installment for Trump’s U.S.-Mexico border wall as a condition of winning his signature. The Pentagon would receive $696 billion. Democrats and Senate Republicans prevailed in a bid to use bookkeeping maneuvers to squeeze $12.5 billion more for domestic programs into the legislation.

The bill was an engine to carry much of Capitol Hill’s unfinished business, including an almost 400-page water resources bill that targets $10 billion for 46 Army Corps of Engineers flood control, environmental and coastal protection projects. Another addition would extend a batch of soon-to-expire tax breaks, such as one for craft brewers, wineries and distillers.

It also would carry numerous clean-energy provisions sought by Democrats with fossil fuel incentives favored by Republicans, $7 billion to increase access to broadband, $4 billion to help other nations vaccinate their people, $14 billion for cash-starved transit systems, $1 billion for Amtrak and $2 billion for airports and concessionaires. Food stamp benefits would temporarily be increased by 15%.

So the Dems are the bad guy because you don't understand what an omnibus bill is? Or are you intentionally doing the same misdirection Trump tried to do with the foreign aid.

And imagine calling someone as bad as a vile racist that is attempting a coup right now, because they....check notes...want to prevent communities from getting flooded and fight climate change.

Last edited:
****** couldnt even get 1200 , we supposed get 2k?....

Trump aint tryna see me shinin out here, hatin ***.

Remember, these malparidos were pushing a bill without any stimulus. Bernie put his foot down. They got all the money in the world for foreign allies, military industrial complex, various corporations. When it comes to helping out common citizens, that turtle looking, Foghorn Leghorn sounding Mitch starts that ol’ “Well now, boy, I said boy, we have to be fiscally responsible right now”.

This is fake right?

Nah it is real.

They said they could add to the bill through unanimous consent. Chuck said that Trump could sign the current bill then the Dems would pass a clean one with the remaining money.

The House is gonna have a unanimous consent vote on X-Mas eve.

The Dems are for higher payments. It is Mitch and the Senate Republicans that are blocking them.

The Dems are for higher payments. It is Mitch and the Senate Republicans that are blocking them.
Essentially, Trump is threatening to split the party and piss all over gop Georgia dreams. He wanna see what they gon do. Cut the check and look like a hero (maybe run it back 2024) or **** **** up for Mitch. Everbody looking at Mitch now and see what his ***** *** gon do...

If this wasnt real life, it would be a wild tv show.
House of cards forreal.

moral of this story is literally everybody hates that punk b**** Mitch :lol:

even trump don’t mess with him
BC6F0383-5013-498E-9881-9D807DAE18C7.jpeg

but I know someone that does
7461F6C7-10F2-49F0-A23B-FC33DE2DCAAB.jpeg

If they approve the $2k everyone's gonna be hype and then they're gonna announce Netflix is now $50/month, Spotify is $80, iCloud back up is $45/month, StockX processing fee is $30, Instagram is $1 for every picture you view, you gotta pay an iMessage subscription fee, and PS5s are only available through eBay resellers.

So this basically halts everything, right?

Its a cluster****. Trump could easily fall back like the sucker he is and all this is moot. The current bills will go through at some point even if Trump stalls, its moreso how this plays out for the direct payments to get upped.

Either way he gave Dems the green light. Run this message into the ground and keep playing offense to up the $600 and help the GA races so there is more stimulus next year

oh and i been saying this before F nancy pelosi and all the established dems its time to hold the fire to the dems behind this term. If they think after this election they have a bunch of support they are wrong because alot of ppl just voted against trump.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom