OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

It’s hard to save also when a lot of people’s jobs don’t pay well.

I was hoping the pandemic would expose a lot and then we would fix some things.

all it’s done has exposed a lot of bad things and nothing has changed except more people are Facebook scholars now I guess.

Just disgusted at this trout mouth gomer Pyle *** politicians man. They all gotta go! It’s crazy someone can utter this **** and keep it

B81ADEAF-0D86-4189-A4CE-01D1EFB9523B.jpeg

was reading comments and I hope a lot of republicans turn on this man
2E55ABD1-7B04-49E8-BF4E-C182290F97E8.png

Just disgusted at this trout mouth gomer Pyle *** politicians man. They all gotta go! It’s crazy someone can utter this **** and keep it

B81ADEAF-0D86-4189-A4CE-01D1EFB9523B.jpeg

was reading comments and I hope a lot of republicans turn on this man
2E55ABD1-7B04-49E8-BF4E-C182290F97E8.png

this dude really said $2k won't stimulate local economy. Yeah because people not having enough money to even pay their bills is a great set up for thriving local business.

One time I went to a dinner party ready to regurgitate some Rusty droplets of knowledge and some dude came over in a Supreme hoodie and Jordan 1 Shadows and I was sweating bullets at the risk he was an NTer and would call me out for being a fraud.

I would’ve got all the hot kale loving liberal ladies back in my political science days if I had some rusty quotes at my disposal.

This thread low key would’ve helped with some of papers I did though.

you don’t write papers in the coal mines and ladies aren’t allowed. If I ever spewed that lib nonsense I’d get beat over the head with coal until I started reciting the constitution, which isn’t hard because it’s on the back of my pickup next to my blue line sticker.

Back
Top Bottom