Stats from 2019:

• 16 to 19 years: $507 weekly/$26,364 annually
  • 20 to 24 years: $615 weekly/$31,980 annually
  • 25 to 34 years: $893 weekly/$46,436 annually
  • 35 to 44 years: $1,133 weekly/$58,916 annually
  • 45 to 54 years: $1,153 weekly/$59,956 annually
  • 55 to 64 years: $1,158 weekly/$60,216 annually
  • 65 years and older: $1,039 weekly/$54,028 annually

I’ll put it this way, I don’t think 80k is enough for the government to tell you to go f yourself. Especially since it’s off your old taxes. They don’t know your current situation.

im not putting the people who make 47k against the people who make 80k.

I’ll put it this way, I don’t think 80k is enough for the government to tell you to go f yourself. Especially since it’s off your old taxes. They don’t know your current situation.

im not putting the people who make 47k against the people who make 80k.
The way I see it is they just needed a number. Any number would’ve been argued against. 99,000 versus 100,000 or 80,000 versus 79,000. They just made a stopping point with no real merit or reason as to why. If somebody knows any different I’ll stand corrected

I’d rather every American got it vs cut off at 80k.

if the rich is truly only 1% then whatever.

if they got money to bomb tf out of Syria and spend 32 million on arming the capitol in mn for the George Floyd cop trial they got the money for us.

Y’all are heavy trippin. 80K will do you fine in the majority of America, and no I don’t mean living broke. That’s foolish talk :lol:

word only a few cities i can think of where 80k still ain't it. not bad, but its not like...80k somewhere in Florida or texas or something.

Y’all are heavy trippin. 80K will do you fine in the majority of America, and no I don’t mean living broke. That’s foolish talk :lol:

what I'm trying to illustrate is that 80k is THE CEILING for maybe 8 out of 10 people...little less than half of Americans make "$15 or less."

idk if I'm digging out of debt at $31,200 a year.

Ya imo Biden & Dems really bungled this from the start. 2k then 1.4k then fast phase out, etc . The cost was incremental and peanuts compared to the size of the total package.

I swear they be purposely trying to leave the door open for the GOP smfh

Ya imo Biden & Dems really bungled this from the start. 2k then 1.4k then fast phase out, etc . The cost was incremental and peanuts compared to the size of the total package.

I swear they be purposely trying to leave the door open for the GOP smfh

A large portion of Dems in Congress are still white ppl with net worths of 1M+. You can only expect them to care about the common man so much :lol:

Back
Top Bottom