OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Taxes hit the account...got an extra $1100 with that from last year's Stimmmmmahhh bc I had a kid last Jan...now I'm ready for the $5600-2 kid- 2021 Stimmmmmahhhh :pimp:

Still waitin gon my **** taxes man, had my son last March. Filed 2/12 and supposed to get the extra 1,100 also. Plus I got 2 kids also. 5600$ dropping soooon!

Samson Stimpson :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
7C559060-A4CA-45FC-A9C5-B8B7DAA81DD3.gif

The first 10.5k from unenoyment tax free and stimmy tax free from what i understand. Could be wrong cuz these cowards capitulated instead of pushing the OG bill thru

^ exactly... my accountant filed last week was supposed to owe 2000 cuz of unemployment money for 6 months and i didnt take taxes out every week... but he did his thing where i get 1100 back... prally coulda got more if he filed next week or something...how long does it take the irs to approve your taxes? my accountant submitted mines on the 4th and havent gotten an email from them yet

When you say did his thing, what do you mean? Did he itemize above and beyond the standard deduction. There is really only so much they, or you, can do while filing taxes. Maybe he’s hyping it up but you were already due some money? Have you ever gotten a breakdown, like a 1040 return. The last thing you want is a irs audit.
—————
Regarding taxes on unemployment. ThE $10,200 forgiveness was something they talked about early on with the covid relief. I’m not sure that it passed. It was done so that you wouldn’t be surprised by your tax bill since many didn’t withhold anything. But the timing is off since it was forgiveness for 2020 taxes, which many already paid. The thought is millions will have to amend so that they may end up owing less

yeah might have to file that amendment... poor timing but slowmotion better than no motion

I expect to see a video of this dude lighting his check on fire when he gets it. I also expect to see him make a withdrawal of $1400 dollars from his bank account (if he even has it lol) and doing the same. Let's see how long it takes for this to happen.

Last edited:
BaltimoreLove BaltimoreLove it hasn’t been officially announced. But tons of news outlets have talked about it this past week.
If you file your own, it’s best to remember what you owe/paid the first time and see what changes happen when you amend it. Your entire AGI (adjusted gross income) should drop by $10,200, as unemployment income up to $10,200 is written off. You’ll know pretty much instantly upon amending it if it passed.

How do you sign up for direct deposit of the stimulus check? Don't mind the check, but heard it takes longer to receive.

How do you sign up for direct deposit of the stimulus check? Don't mind the check, but heard it takes longer to receive.
When I use Turbo Tax, I have the option to link my checking/savings account to allow the IRS to withdraw (if you owe) or deposit (expect a refund) directly from your account. I would like to think you would have that option using other tax services as well.

Back
Top Bottom