OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

EC3F51BD-0A2B-4E8C-A6D6-39B51B5A5814.gif

It takes 3 seconds to sign something. Would like to hear a legitimate reason why Joe is waiting two more days to sign it.
gotta get the commemorative pen laser etched
his adderall prescription is currently getting filled and will be ready come frday morning.

The bill writing is going to be reviewed, finalized, and then signed by the House and Senate before getting to the President's desk.

So when the bill was originally with the House and it was passed it wasnt signed? And when the Senate got it, made their changes and sent it back to the House it wasnt reviewed and finalized? All the House had to do was cosign the Senates changes. Sounds like its final to me....

Regardless of the process, all these people work in the same building/street relatively speaking. Shouldn't take more than 2hrs to do all that, Joe to sign it and it to become law. Just politicians wasting time as usual IMO.

So when the bill was originally with the House and it was passed it wasnt signed? And when the Senate got it, made their changes and sent it back to the House it wasnt reviewed and finalized? All the House had to do was cosign the Senates changes. Sounds like its final to me....

Regardless of the process, all these people work in the same building/street relatively speaking. Shouldn't take more than 2hrs to do all that, Joe to sign it and it to become law. Just politicians wasting time as usual IMO.
It’s like when you’re buying a house. Everything takes 2-3 days to do no matter what it is

no joke, there’s a street behind san francisco state and these are lined up all the way down the block. students who can’t afford the housing and people just can’t afford place out here in general living out of them.

it’s crazy, then you go on nextdoor and have all the karen’s complaining that they make the steet look ugly. these ****ing people can’t afford to live in an apartment and these idiots complaining about the way a street looks :smh:

Idk why I’m shocked by this. I’ll say it again, America is really the ghetto man.

So if you got the last 2 will this one come automatically or do you have to file first? I moved and haven't gotten the w2 yet but I want that Stimmy Hendrix asap.

Back
Top Bottom