OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Daughter’s mom is PISSED. Full blown temper tantrum. She said she’ll never talk to me again because I didn’t give her the 500 bucks for claiming my kid.

I threw that money in my daughters bank account. What do I look like putting it in yours? :lol: stay away from leeches bros.

Daughter’s mom is PISSED. Full blown temper tantrum. She said she’ll never talk to me again because I didn’t give her the 500 bucks for claiming my kid.

I threw that money in my daughters bank account. What do I look like putting it in yours? :lol: stay away from leeches bros.
bruh
women are so toxic
i wish we could REALLY speak on it

World was FAR more teacherous back in the days. Some of you are too entitled to see the forest from the trees.

Paved roads, SuperSonic travel, cell phones, grocery stores, clean water......

But times are “harder” :lol: :lol:

Give me a break. Thats insulting to past generations who actually WENT through hard times

past generations have not gone through something like this and don't tell me the spanish flu or past plagues

it's time for people like you to wake up and see what's going on
i overheard a man in a bank today say he had this with chest pains and coughing hearing that and following this since late january plus caring for an older relative you don't have any idea how i feel but it’s pretty damn scary to be around

i don't know where you live and frankly I don't care with your way of thinking but if you lived in nys i'm pretty sure you would feel differently

but as you said "Give me a break. That's insulting to people are are dying now who actually WENT through hard times recently

its time for people like you to wake up before you lose someone you know or someone you love to this

SuperSonic travel is whats spread this virus

i think your the entitled one if the trees in the forest are keeping you blind from seeing what's really going on

enjoy your $1200.00 that people in the past 2 months In this country have given up their lives for

Last edited:
People been telling me I can file for unemployment. Tried to today but couldn’t log into the ny.gov site and they wouldn’t send me the email for the password. So once that finally works I’ll try to do it. That along with this $1200 would be pretty nice

bruh
women are so toxic
i wish we could REALLY speak on it

maaaaan, she is on all sorts of welfare right. Didn’t even bother to renew my daughters FREE medical insurance from the state or tell me. Her school called me and asked why she hasn’t been getting her shots her mom told me she was getting.

I was embarrassed af and pissed. To make matters worse all she had to do was tell me and I would have put her on my insurance. I put her on my insurance the next day and called the courts so she’s not allowed to handle her health care anymore.

then she wants to up the child support and hide her uber income so they can get more from me and not cut off her welfare.

I hate her bruh, I’m embarrassed to be associated with her. How do you always got time to ask for money but can’t get your kids healthcare???

she always lies to my kid too, “I’m gonna take you to California” “I’m gonna take you to get your hair done”

then she doesn’t even get her a ****ing birthday present and I take her to Vegas because her mom won’t do **** with her. 4 more years.

LmAo do she still look good tho?

People been telling me I can file for unemployment. Tried to today but couldn’t log into the ny.gov site and they wouldn’t send me the email for the password. So once that finally works I’ll try to do it. That along with this $1200 would be pretty nice

People don't know how much more of a problem filing for unemployment is for the country is then this check.

I've been unemployed for over a month and have yet to receive a check.

Couldn't log in or apply for 2 weeks.

Finally get that sorted, applied with a mass layoff number given to me from my employer.

Get DENIED!

Spent a week appealing and now will file Sunday and hope they accept it this time.

No customer service for this in Ohio.

Only website, no human interaction.

maaaaan, she is on all sorts of welfare right. Didn’t even bother to renew my daughters FREE medical insurance from the state or tell me. Her school called me and asked why she hasn’t been getting her shots her mom told me she was getting.

I was embarrassed af and pissed. To make matters worse all she had to do was tell me and I would have put her on my insurance. I put her on my insurance the next day and called the courts so she’s not allowed to handle her health care anymore.

then she wants to up the child support and hide her uber income so they can get more from me and not cut off her welfare.

I hate her bruh, I’m embarrassed to be associated with her. How do you always got time to ask for money but can’t get your kids healthcare???

she always lies to my kid too, “I’m gonna take you to California” “I’m gonna take you to get your hair done”

then she doesn’t even get her a ****ing birthday present and I take her to Vegas because her mom won’t do **** with her. 4 more years.

i got a sad BM to straight **** bag status just having babies to collect a check. I got 5 more years and im done with her cant wait.

People don't know how much more of a problem filing for unemployment is for the country is then this check.

Finally get that sorted, applied with a mass layoff number given to me from my employer.

Get DENIED!

Spent a week appealing and now will file Sunday and hope they accept it this time.

Damn that’s gon be tough to win without seeing somebody in person ain’t it?

Girls aint nothing but trouble

im married now to someone else, I had my kid in high school. You just gotta do a solid screening on these girls before you go to pound town. :lol:

At the end of the day she can’t do anything to me or stop me from seeing my daughter. I’m going to get her now.

you had a job?

i got a sad BM to straight **** bag status just having babies to collect a check. I got 5 more years and im done with her cant wait.

yeah, I’m sick of the Un needed stress. Like my daughter already is seeing who holds it down and keeps their word but it will be nice when I never have to deal with her again or drag her *** to court anymore.

im married now to someone else, I had my kid in high school. You just gotta do a solid screening on these girls before you go to pound town. :lol:

At the end of the day she can’t do anything to me or stop me from seeing my daughter. I’m going to get her now.

had mines in High school to big mistake. You live and you learn im married to someone else too but man if i wasnt balls deep in high school with this female life would be so much easier right now.

I’m so lucky I’m not on child support anymore that ish was making me upset Af....

Was paying $1520 a month and had to cut her a $5k check smh....

Damn that’s gon be tough to win without seeing somebody in person ain’t it?

Yeah offices closed, they have an 800 number that goes throw 5 mins worth of prompts before telling you "Sorry, we're experiencing a call volumn right now, please call back later."

How you don't have a hold option!?!?

I’m so lucky I’m not on child support anymore that ish was making me upset Af....

Was paying $1520 a month and had to cut her a $5k check smh....

I cant wait to say the same when im off of it, its set up to just kill a man financially so they can have a reason to lock your behind up.

man and here i am over here complaining about how much i pay. I still owe her a little bit of back child support but this stimulus check about to wipe out the last i owe her glad it aint come out my pocket and i wasnt even concerned about getting the free money so basically corona done paid my back pay lol

I cant wait to say the same when im off of it, its set up to just kill a man financially so they can have a reason to lock your behind up.

man and here i am over here complaining about how much i pay. I still owe her a little bit of back child support but this stimulus check about to wipe out the last i owe her glad it aint come out my pocket and i wasnt even concerned about getting the free money so basically corona done paid my back pay lol
Does it really go to her tho as a payment?

Get DENIED!

Damn that sounds terrible, hope my process won’t be that difficult

Back
Top Bottom