OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

well looks like the irs is mailing my check
irs.JPG

Damn. They took half his check or something?
Note than half bro dudes don’t be realizing that it should not just child support anymore

Gotta pay half of that childcare also which is 9 times outa 10 more than the actual child support

Mine says “more information needed” for the direct deposit. I want the paper check though... I guess they haven’t cut my check yet since I don’t see that message John Wick John Wick has.

well looks like the irs is mailing my check
irs.JPG

By chance were you in a position where you had wrong bank info for direct deposit in the system? That's what my gf is facing and I would bet she's getting a paper check, but it's still not clear the last she looked.

I got this everyday until a few mins ago. As long as your DD info is on file from this years filing or last it’s coming.
I owe again
So no direct deposit for me
Me getting the message
Made me say forget it and do my 2019
My 2018 was done last year though
I owed last year too
I suspect that’s why I got the message
So I’m like whatever let me just get it over with

I cant wait to say the same when im off of it, its set up to just kill a man financially so they can have a reason to lock your behind up.

man and here i am over here complaining about how much i pay. I still owe her a little bit of back child support but this stimulus check about to wipe out the last i owe her glad it aint come out my pocket and i wasnt even concerned about getting the free money so basically corona done paid my back pay lol
damn bruh. Mine never put me on, pretty much I just handle everything. They'd murder me if I ever got put on because our income gap

Sounds like my kids mom, buckle up bruh you got a rough ride once your kid is a teenager and their mom still expects you to buy their groceries and pay for the other kid as well.

I owe again
Me getting the message
I owed last year too
so did yours update? even though you owed?

damn bruh. Mine never put me on, pretty much I just handle everything. They'd murder me if I ever got put on because our income gap

Why don't you just get you're daughter?

You're gonna end up paying for the other child one way or another in this situation.

I owe again
Me getting the message
I owed last year too
I had a similar situation in 2018 on TurboTax where it didn’t let you enter bank info if you owed. Thankfully I went with another filing agency this year that put bank info on file regardless of whether you owe or not.

Back
Top Bottom