OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Obeezy’s signature>Trump
2E139229-B34A-45A0-B59B-CD66ADAEBBDA.png
thats ur opinion
ur entitled to it

10 out of 10 people on the street would probably take the Trump Signature though

Is obama really the Zodiac killer with that signature... jesus christ

he got that serial killer handwriting

bodyodor.jpg

its uncanny.... homeboy looked like he wrote the whole letter

but yeah obama would have to be 7 at the time of the killings but it just shows how obviously blind some people are when it comes down to some aesthetically pleasing handwriting... blinded by their emotions that is

Last edited:
10 out of 10 people on the street would probably take the Trump Signature though

Is obama really the Zodiac killer with that signature... jesus christ

he got that serial killer handwriting

bodyodor.jpg

its uncanny.... homeboy looked like he wrote the whole letter

but yeah obama would have to be 7 at the time of the killings but it just shows how obviously blind some people are when it comes down to some aesthetically pleasing handwriting... blinded by their emotions that is
What was your previous screen name on NT?

Why are the same questions being asked and answered on every page, the last 10 pages!?!

All the answers are in this thread, go back 3 or 4 pages and read through.

I just filed and I owe because of my old dumb job trying to be sneaky with taxes.

I was planning on using the check to pay them back anyway but I'd be tight if I just get a $200 check.

No, we're eligible, we just have to wait. I was a 1099 in 2018 as well. @hybridsoldier23 explained it to me, but the process is different. A lot of the companies who hired 1099s essentially didn't report any of us on their taxes right, so the IRS has to actually get a hold of them and confirm income and employment, and then give us our payments.

EDIT:

getback getback But yes, being a 1099 affects it. Even though you also submit a W-2 (as I did as well, as I got my current job in December of 2018), the 1099 portion still has to be confirmed by the IRS.
****, considering its PayPal that **** is gonna take forever :smh:

Say What? Controversial Pastor Tony Spell Wants People To Donate Their Stimulus Money To Churches!

Dude is out of touch. People got the stimulus because alot of them are losing money. And I'm pretty sure the individuals in these churches and ministries are probably receiving a stimulus check too, so dude is tripping about sending your whole check.

No, we're eligible, we just have to wait. I was a 1099 in 2018 as well. @hybridsoldier23 explained it to me, but the process is different. A lot of the companies who hired 1099s essentially didn't report any of us on their taxes right, so the IRS has to actually get a hold of them and confirm income and employment, and then give us our payments.

EDIT:

getback getback But yes, being a 1099 affects it. Even though you also submit a W-2 (as I did as well, as I got my current job in December of 2018), the 1099 portion still has to be confirmed by the IRS.

I haven't filed for 2019 yet though.

I filed my 2018 W-2 and 1099-K, it was accepted and I was refunded via DD.

Shouldn't matter either way, as both 1099-K and W-2 are sources of income. Seems like it's the SSA or RRB 1099 that matters, since it's related to social security.

So theoretically I should be fine, since I've filed for 2018 but not 2019. The IRS site says 2018 OR 2019, not 2018 AND 2019.

The amount of Stimulus check you receive will be based on your adjusted gross income information from your most recent tax filings, either 2019 or 2018 if you have not yet filed this season.

Plenty of folks who haven't filed this year have been receiving the stimulus.

I feel like it's just completely random.

Last edited:
In re: "Payment Status Not Available."

We've reached out the Treasury Department multiple times to see if they can explain any of these scenarios, and will continue to do so - in the meantime, here are some of the dots we're connecting:

• 2019 filers who have received their refund: This is understandably perplexing - the IRS says if your 2019 return hasn't fully processed, that would be why you're seeing the message. But if you've already gotten your refund, wouldn't that mean it's been processed? You'd think so, but these systems are incredibly large and complex, and it's possible there's some kind of lag in it becoming fully processed. You can attempt to see if your return was processed in a couple of ways outlined here.
  • People who filed for 2018, have not filed yet for 2019, and who owed money on their 2018 return: This might seem bizarrely specific, but we're seeing it reported over and over and over again on social media. Again, we've reached out to see if there's any way to explain this particular convergence of circumstances resulting in so many seeing the error message. We'll update if we hear back. In the meantime, if you're in the same boat, please send a message to [email protected] (UPDATE: In just the hour this story has been up we've received over a hundred emails from people saying they're in the same situation, so it certainly seems widespread) - we'd like to hear from anyone this describes and see if there are more commonalities between people.

Only thing I owe is the late fee from 2017, I paid 2018 in full. That’s probably why I’m getting the error :smh:

Krazy man IRS sent me a letter 2 weeks ago saying I owe $545 from 2018 yet they still sent me my $2200 DD....

Oh well they neee to open back up them phone lines

If you haven’t filed 2019 but filed 2018 and owed, you aren’t getting ****.

I haven't filed for 2019 yet though.

I filed my 2018 W-2 and 1099-K, it was accepted and I was refunded via DD.

Shouldn't matter either way, as both 1099-K and W-2 are sources of income. Seems like it's the SSA or RRB 1099 that matters, since it's related to social security.

So theoretically I should be fine, since I've filed for 2018 but not 2019. The IRS site says 2018 OR 2019, not 2018 AND 2019.

Plenty of folks who haven't filed this year have been receiving the stimulus.

I feel like it's just completely random.

I haven't either. But everyone that I'm aware of that has a 1099 hasn't received ****. It also could be because we both had W-2s and 1099s. Not sure. I haven't filed this year because I owe, so I waited. A lot of people haven't and still got theirs.

Mine says it was scheduled to be deposited Apr 15 and has the right bank account listed but I dont see any moneys

Back
Top Bottom