OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Damn Wells Fargo gonna do me like that?! I got a BetMGM 100% deposit match I need to take advantage of.
Careful with those, most betting sites (idk about in person) you have to bet the amount you deposit before you can withdraw. Like say you deposit 1000, they match 1000, now you have to wager 2000 before they let you withdraw. I’ve been caught out with that before :lol:

Reactions: HIM
Don't think I'm getting a Stim Carrey this time around.

source.gif

Assuming it's drive off your AGI amount, I believe mine is over the the requirement. Plus, I filed taxes for 2020 already. Had I not yet, based off my 2019 forms I would have been eligible. Guess I 'screwed myself' on the tax filing end, but in the long run I obviously rather be making what I am now than two years ago.

It is confirmed that it's based off AGI, right?

Yep it's based on AGI.

So what I was told is I would get my payment starting in July for the 1400 missing for my son born in 2020 when direct payments go out since my taxes were already filed and pending....hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Yeah I know. I’m not risking it to claim one just to maybe end up owing. My job I can get up to 32 hours of overtime a week. Peace of mind

If you have the discipline decrease your withholdings and put that money in a Roth IRA.

If you do owe you can withdraw what you put in without penalty while benefitting from that money making you money.

Careful with those, most betting sites (idk about in person) you have to bet the amount you deposit before you can withdraw. Like say you deposit 1000, they match 1000, now you have to wager 2000 before they let you withdraw. I’ve been caught out with that before :lol:

I learned the hard way. I think I had 200% up to $750 so I did the max. Come to find out I had to bet 2.5x that $1500. I got so tired of it so I made a $1200 bet on the a team that was -1200 just to get me closer to therequirement....i lost the bet :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom