OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Have zero problems with them 🤷🏽‍♂️

Had a bad experience trying to get my mortgage through WF... had be jumping through all types of BS hoops. They basically told me they didn't even care if I missed the opportunity to get the house I wanted. This was after already being pre-approved and all that. Ended up going with US Bank and everything went smooth. It helps that I knew the guy in charge of doing the mortgages there, but I honestly felt discriminated against, which is nothing new being a black man in America. Either way I'll never do business with them again. Any store card that finances through them... I either won't buy from them or I'll use another credit card.

Advance warning for the Bros hitting the open late night establishments after the Stimbos drop: That Apple Music subscription is creeping outside in the cut, smoking a Newport, waiting to deliver that final roundhouse kick to your bank account at 9am the next business day.

Advance warning for the Bros hitting the open late night establishments after the Stimbos drop: That Apple Music subscription is creeping outside in the cut, smoking a Newport, waiting to deliver that final roundhouse kick to your bank account at 9am the next business day.

how much they charging for it these days?Had it for years and never even notice the money they take out lol

The option to set up direct deposit is down, hoping they get it back up before they send the checks out.

site down :frown:

not like I'm gonna enjoy the stimmy anyways, part of it goes to my taxes cause I owe :smh: :frown:

Got stimulus but didn’t get it for my son born in 2020 once again and I already filed taxes but didn’t get a refund yet.

what could I do?

I don't qualify for the stimmy because my 2019 AGI was too high but I do qualify based on my 2020 taxes that I just efiled last night.

If I don't get anything do I have to wait until my 2021 tax refund?

Had a bad experience trying to get my mortgage through WF... had be jumping through all types of BS hoops. They basically told me they didn't even care if I missed the opportunity to get the house I wanted. This was after already being pre-approved and all that. Ended up going with US Bank and everything went smooth. It helps that I knew the guy in charge of doing the mortgages there, but I honestly felt discriminated against, which is nothing new being a black man in America. Either way I'll never do business with them again. Any store card that finances through them... I either won't buy from them or I'll use another credit card.
I think I read on hear a while ago it’s better to get a mortgage with a smaller bank because there’s less people and departments to deal with

Back
Top Bottom