OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

I wish I remember who posted this earlier in the week so I could give them proper credit, but the SBA basically giving the entire game away for free right here.

I guess it's not valuable information if no more economic relief money is gonna be allocated to the SBA by congress, but I don't think that will be the case, it's just a matter of when.

If you got denied for any of the previous funds and want to know why, or uh... you just trying to make sure you come correct on the next jig, then check out Appendix I.

That EIDL grant was a good finesse if you were able to sign a few people up and take a kickback leaving your SSN out of it :smokin :lol:
Been trynna tell y’all since day one to get on this. Grab the local low life’s, junkies and beggars.... they get paid.... u get paid and we all happy. Could’ve been doing their unemployment for them making 5k when the bag drop. Y’all Schleep tho.

Been trynna tell y’all since day one to get on this. Grab the local low life’s, junkies and beggars.... they get paid.... u get paid and we all happy. Could’ve been doing their unemployment for them making 5k when the bag drop. Y’all Schleep tho.
I doubt any of the people in the “categories” you mentioned have a bank account in their name which is a requirement for the EIDL loan/grant.

R's could have just coasted on Dem's stimulus plans from jump and it would probably have benefited them come Novemebr

The Senate adjourned on Thursday evening without Republicans and Democrats reaching a deal on the next stimulus package amid the coronavirus pandemic, meaning the extra $600 in unemployment benefits expired after Friday.

And regardless of whether Congress agrees to resume the extra $600 per week or decreases the amount to $200 — as some Republicans propose — experts say that roughly 30 million jobless Americans collecting benefits will not receive any extra stimulus for several weeks.

“It's going to take maybe three to four weeks to ramp it back up again” after any deal, Gbenga Ajilore, a senior economist at the Center for American Progress, a non-profit for public policy research and advocacy, told Yahoo Money.

To simply restart the extra $600 now that they’ve expired would take up to five weeks, according to an estimate by the National Association of State Workforce Agencies (NASWA) provided to Yahoo Money by The Committee on Ways and Means.

“A month is a pretty good bet,” Michele Evermore, senior policy analyst at the National Employment Law Project, told Yahoo Money.

After Congress passes a deal, the Department of Labor would have to issue regulations that states implement. Each step of that process — starting with deadlocked negotiations — will require time.

It's crazy that in NYC they extended the benefits to more than a year so your benefits don't expire til April 2021

Back
Top Bottom