OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Payroll tax suspension just like the eviction moratorium. You can keep your money, but when the time limit is up, you owe us everything immediately.

Real helpful.

The payroll tax suspension probably won’t have to be paid back.

Can’t see anyone really arguing to make their constituents pay a bubble tax bill.

you cans say “probably” all you want but if that time comes and you broke what are you gonna do? tell the feds you “probably” can’t pay them back?

I think a lot of folks are doing that with unemployment
Not having any taxes taken and just putting it off till next year to get the max amount
It’s crazy

Not having any taxes taken and just putting it off till next year to get the max amount
It’s crazy

this is what i did... not even tripping cuz i know next year when my taxes are due my accountant will take care of me

It’s crazy
Lots of contractors do that actually. They collect the full amount and either set some away to pay taxes at tax time or do installment plans. That's common practice.

Wait so starting sept we will practically be paid like independent contractors, but taxes will still have to be paid comes 2021 tax season? Lmaoooo

he’s forcing people to try and swindle the IRS and get caught up, screwing everyone even further....lord what an absolute douchebag, but you know what....***** it give me my check tax free....good luck to the IRS trying to collect that back from every working American next year.

IRS gives no damns. Send you a bill 2-3 years later, when you thought you were in the clear.

FACTS :lol:

this is a wild set up....

ima just take my chances and toss that exact extra amount I’m forced to get in my check, straight into Crypto....

Man these MAGA antivaxxers really think 45 tossing Americans an alley oop w this BS

I’m on some unemployment group for Texas. Got some decent info on there when initially filing my claim. But good god it’s so many low information people on there. “At least Trump is trying” “The Democrat deals had too much pork in them”. “Trump is fixing what congress couldn’t“ lmao.

Back
Top Bottom