OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

If he proposes some pork filled poison pill loaded proposal, the Dems need to do an immaculate job of hammering home why they’re shutting it down.

dumb down liability shields and everything else which won’t be beneficial to your average voter who isn’t really informed on things on a way it resonates and relates to them. You want to potentially get sick on the job while making $12 an hour and there being no recourse for your employer, vote Loffler and Purdue. You want 2k stimulus checks and benefits beyond that with no gimmicks, bells and whistles, vote blue.

They may just charge it to the game. People had to do what they had to do to put food on the table.

then again, it’s the IRS.

Wondering if they’ll give us back pay for unemployment. A month retroactive at least.

A7B72F1A-1F70-476D-85A8-1109DA9B4E18.jpeg

You Should Care Tho. Even If You Are Fortunate To Look At This As Disposable Or For Leisure There’s Still People Out Here Who Need It And 600 Ain’t Enough For Them.

true but I didn’t look at it like F everyone. Free money is free money rather you need it or not. Rather get something and they argue about the other $1400 later. But in other news, how Mitch still walking this earth breathing? That clown got to be most hated on this earth by now.

true but I didn’t look at it like F everyone. Free money is free money rather you need it or not. Rather get something and they argue about the other $1400 later. But in other news, how Mitch still walking this earth breathing? That clown got to be most hated on this earth by now.

it’s not FREE money.... the money was created by every tax paying citizen and people who get fees docked out of their checks.

Y’all gotta stop saying “free money” every tax paying citizen is entitled to these funds. When you go pay $200 at the store, which really is $214 for me (my county is 7%) or even that kid who pays $5 plus tax for candy at the corner store. It’s not “free” money

This is basically like when you get in a car wreck, and when it comes to time for your insurance to cut the check or fix your car, you get the run around. Like hey, I pay $170 a month for a car insurance and when the time comes for y’all to do your job, you want to play games. Nah, this mindset is about to change

Back
Top Bottom