OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Might cop off white v’s or sbb 3.0 and keep the change. Not sure yet...anyway still no stimulus has here...

:nerd:
Next up EIDL... word is this time its going to innercity/minority small business'.

Then the free broadband for a year up to $50 a month, just waiting on the programs to launch.

Ive been stimulated!
Just got mine 8)
Abouta withdraw this stimmy at the magic city atm
Yeah I got mine. But it would’ve been better if it was.....
Stimulated >D
tenor (10).gif

Stimmy just Hit!
My Bank of America account got six fi̶g̶u̶r̶e̶s̶ hundreds..
tenor-3.gif

:nerd:
Next up EIDL... word is this time its going to innercity/minority small business'.

Then the free broadband for a year up to $50 a month, just waiting on the programs to launch.
Yo keep us updated if you can. Hopefully i dont forget to check

Yo keep us updated if you can. Hopefully i dont forget to check
Will do, once I have some more info on unemplyment I'll post it too. It looks like some people will miss a week of pay (or more) depending on you're states ability to implement the new system.

As for EIDL I hear its back with new rules and guidelines. No real clue what they'll be yet. As I said it sounds like its geared towards innercity/ minority owned business' and could possibly be only a loan this time.

Anyone on unemplyment, kids in school, work from home and some other stipulations will qualify for free broadband up to $50 ! month. Details or applications havent been released yet.

Any independent contractors also can write off their meals for the next two years.

Snap get a 15% boost

If you're struggling still, Google non profits in you're city/County for now. They've been giving money for rental assistance like crazy. Soon once the funds are distributed to you're city/ state there will be programs for rental assistance, just not live yet.

Edit: I'd estimate these programs will probably take about 2 weeks to implement.

Back
Top Bottom