OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Ive had mine for weeks.. joint went straight to savings/bills smh. I didn't even feel either check. Was hoping for the 2k joint to help out. Lets hope Biden makes it happen.
I feel you. Our stimmy went straight to Savings too. But will use it as soon as we move to an apt.

My best friend is a wealth management guy, and he did my taxes yesterday. Filing early just puts in a queue to be processed in day 1. He said it’s definitely smart to file now because everyone is gonna file early because they need their returns if they’re getting em.

My best friend is a wealth management guy, and he did my taxes yesterday. Filing early just puts in a queue to be processed in day 1. He said it’s definitely smart to file now because everyone is gonna file early because they need their returns if they’re getting em.

I dont think the timing of when you file your 2020 taxes has anything to due with when you get stimulated.

Im not sure they have any effect at all seeing how the due date is so far out.

I dont think the timing of when you file your 2020 taxes has anything to due with when you get stimulated.

Im not sure they have any effect at all seeing how the due date is so far out.
Wut

Hacksaw Stim Duggan still nowhere to be found.

He’s busy right now
1611817884279.gif

My girl still has no status on GMP. And still no extension on the PUA yet. Annoying af.

We getting the sba grant again? Eidl sitch

My girl still has no status on GMP. And still no extension on the PUA yet. Annoying af.

We getting the sba grant again? Eidl sitch

Yes from what I hear EIDL will be back, except this time it will focus on inner city small business'

I feel yaw on the moving thing. I just moved last weekend. Lordt what a PITA!

Now Im gonna wait for my security deposit from my previous apt like its a stimmy check smh lol

I feel yaw on the moving thing. I just moved last weekend. Lordt what a PITA!

Now Im gonna wait for my security deposit from my previous apt like its a stimmy check smh lol
They giving back deposits now? I moved about once a year while in college and NEVER got 1 deposits back :angry:

Back
Top Bottom