OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Word, do you be on the "get paid sessions," where some of the instructors teach AND flat just call out what trades they are making? @limitlesslydenise on Instagram does them (she'll be on again I think 10est, maybe 11est) and there's a guy Matthew Thayer and Taylor Marx. It's relatively easy for how much/how quickly it can change your life. I use the stochastic, bollinger bands, and rsi on my chart and when they both confirm overbought or oversold is a good setup. Also, double bottoms and double tops that the market is respecting as supports and resistances

Word, do you be on the "get paid sessions," where some of the instructors teach AND flat just call out what trades they are making? @limitlesslydenise on Instagram does them (she'll be on again I think 10est, maybe 11est) and there's a guy Matthew Thayer and Taylor Marx. It's relatively easy for how much/how quickly it can change your life. I use the stochastic, bollinger bands, and rsi on my chart and when they both confirm overbought or oversold is a good setup. Also, double bottoms and double tops that the market is respecting as supports and resistances

Just kidding cause I never researched any of this :lol:.

3rd trip to the mailbox today. No stimmy yet

tenor.gif

@Air Money you should. I know it was a great gif opp, A+ usage though, but just add that chic on IG and watch her live tonight. That European Yt girl is just a girl who has a YT channel and does it as well, doesnt really teach just shows herself compounding quickly, her risk management is off the charts though

IRS portal said mine will be mailed out April 2nd. But I still be checking my account every morning hoping for a miracle deposit :lol:

Got an IRS letter last week that was talking about the $600 check and it said if you don't receive it within the 3 days of receiving this letter, contact us. But that was the stimulus that we already got back in what October? Just a goof on their end I'm assuming?

Got an IRS letter last week that was talking about the $600 check and it said if you don't receive it within the 3 days of receiving this letter, contact us. But that was the stimulus that we already got back in what October? Just a goof on their end I'm assuming?
No the $600 stimulus wasn’t released until Jan so you couldn’t have gotten it in October.

Yea Donald didn’t sign for the second stim until like the last week of Dec, and most people received it first week of Jan.

Yeah the month is moot, I was just off.

Point being why would they send me a letter telling me to expect $600 within 3 days of said letter if I already got the stim months ago?

Point being why would they send me a letter telling me to expect $600 within 3 days of said letter if I already got the stim months ago?
Error u won’t receive it.
My aunt got something similar

got similar leather

I legit received it 2 days after it got approved :lol:

Back
Top Bottom