OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

1633115926686.png

My takeaways from the season so far:

1. College Football is boring.
2. Bryce Young will win the Heisman.
3. Spencer Rattler is going to be a bust. I hope no one seriously considers him in the first round, let alone the top pick.

My takeaways from the season so far:

1. College Football is boring.
2. Bryce Young will win the Heisman.
3. Spencer Rattler is going to be a bust. I hope no one seriously considers him in the first round, let alone the top pick.

Quality of play is horrible and almost unwatchable. Spencer 🐍 🐍 is a Bum. Dude is just not it. Going life and death with Neb and WVU showed us that he ain't it.

I mean Sumlin was carried by Manziel and had a great win against Bama but besides that was meh. Jimbo hasn’t done anything but got a huge extension while trending upwards

Last edited:
One guy had Johnny Manziel and trended downward every year after his first. Nevermind the alcohol issues and just generally being an unlikeable scumbag. And Sumlin still got an extension beyond his original A&M deal, too.

Jimbo needs to be better, no questions asked. But it’s hard to argue they aren’t clearly trending in the right direction from a talent perspective.

Jimbo’s paying for his transition class and first full recruiting class bearing almost zero fruit.

Gotta recruit offensive line better - but last class and this one look promising. DEFINITELY gotta recruit quarterback better. Foster/Calzada/King/Stowers in 4 years isn’t good enough even if King is a good player.

Damn shame what happened to football in the state of Florida.

Georgia football on all levels > anywhere

State of Florida since Georgia’s last (‘80) and Florida’s first Championship (‘83):

FL National Champions 11 - GA 0 EDIT: I forgot GT has a National Championship in '90, but I know you're referring to the Dawgs
Super Bowls Champs FL 2 - GA 0

Make it 12 if you add UCF’s 🤣🤣🤣😂😂

But to your point, it’s a **** show in college football in FL, but … I’m sure you’d trade it for that hardware lol

Last edited:
State Florida since Georgia’s last (‘80) and Florida’s first Championship (‘83):

FL National Champions 11 - GA 0
Super Bowls Champs FL 2 - GA 0

Make it 12 if you add UCF’s 🤣🤣🤣😂😂

But to your point, it’s a **** show in college football in FL, but … I’m sure you’d trade it for that hardware lol

UGAs two biggest moments were *almost* beating Bama in the SEC title game in 2012 (I think it was) and then *almost* beating Bama on the national title game

Losses have been their high points :lol:

Tuas little brother has four picks in the first half. Iowa has 34 points and only 170 yards of offense 🤣

Tuas little brother has four picks in the first half. Iowa has 34 points and only 170 yards of offense 🤣

It was 10-7 then they got a lot of bad breaks. One of their better receivers Demas had his knee bend the complete wrong way on a kick return and fumbled as a result (and they kept replaying it :sick:.) Baby Tagovailoa threw a pick that was a tip drill, UMD forced a fumble and recovered it and the refs still gave the ball to Iowa and didn’t even review it. They’ve had bad breaks. Score was 7-3 then and then went off the rails.

It was 10-7 then they got a lot of bad breaks. One of their better receivers Demas had his knee bend the complete wrong way on a kick return and fumbled as a result (and they kept replaying it :sick:.) Baby Tagovailoa threw a pick that was a tip drill, UMD forced a fumble and recovered it and the refs still gave the ball to Iowa and didn’t even review it. They’ve had bad breaks. Score was 7-3 then and then went off the rails.

The best QB in the B1G/Heisman candidate has 4 picks? Say it ain’t so

This is one of the craziest sports stories I've ever heard and no one is talking about it.

Screenshot_20211002-003209_Samsung Internet.jpg

As opposed to getting surgery for his broken fibula and dislocated ankle he opted to use a machine that his brothers company made. Apparently SMU signed off on this as well. He really said "I'm going to do my own research" and ended his career 🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom