OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Don’t speak this into existence.

Hes the only thing protecting the Cowboys from Mike McCarthy’s stupidity.

i assume jerruh would offer him the job before he left, like what tampa did with that one OC

but he’s going be a HC very soon

he’s really really good.

Just a name that’s SMOKING HOT and will be interviewing for jobs all across America in college and NFL.
I think there’s a really low chance they go first time HC with this hire. Idk they can afford to after 6.5 seasons of Helton

i assume jerruh would offer him the job before he left, like what tampa did with that one OC

but he’s going be a HC very soon
I would fire McCarthy tomorrow and promote Moore immediately.

He’s great. I wouldn’t be surprised if he wanted a college gig, but hes going to have NFL opportunities.

I would fire McCarthy tomorrow and promote Moore immediately.

He’s great. I wouldn’t be surprised if he wanted a college gig, but hes going to have NFL opportunities.

him and joe brady going have offers, kinda surprised people didn’t look into them more

also bills OC

Saw Deadspin and some other places calling for Urban to be fired. Called “the experiment a disaster.”

Also someone just shared this which I find hilarious and never saw before:

Nick Saban’s Tenure With the Miami Dolphins Was Such a Failure That He Reportedly Had Players Wanting to Fight Him

Saban has had so much success in college football. So, why couldn’t he have as much success in the NFL? FOX’s Jay Glazer recently gave some insight into why that was the case.

“Nick Saban, the reason why he didn’t make it in the NFL, Daunte Culpepper tried to fight him one day and a security guy stepped in,” Glazer said on the Jan. 19 episode of The Herd with Colin Cowherd. “And then I think his final straw is that he questioned Zach Thomas’ toughness and Zach almost kicked his butt. That just doesn’t work on this level.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom