OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
👀👀👀

According to Rivals, George Pickens has been practicing with the team in pads for the last couple of weeks. Big development for Georgia. Ideally, he'd be able to return to the team for the last two or three games of the regular season

Sometimes I feel bad for Rattler and Tate that they peaked in life in high school.

It must be a rude awakening. You go from thinking you'll be a college football superstar and then early entry into the NFL draft only to flame out. I do think rattler will get a shot in the NFL though. I think his chances of being a first-round pick or gone but at the very least a team will give him a chance. Tate is DOA and will be going pro and something other than sports 🤣. I think he has a bright feature as in IG influencer

Boutte, Ricks, Stingley all out for the season. Coach O needs to pack his bags

Last edited:
👀👀👀

According to Rivals, George Pickens has been practicing with the team in pads for the last couple of weeks. Big development for Georgia. Ideally, he'd be able to return to the team for the last two or three games of the regular season
Read somewhere with what he has on film, he already is a first round pick. Figured he would just rehab at Georgia and get ready for the draft. Interesting to say the least.

Read somewhere with what he has on film, he already is a first round pick. Figured he would just rehab at Georgia and get ready for the draft. Interesting to say the least.

I certainly believe he has first round talent but I don't think he would be a first-round pick in the 2022 draft if he didn't play it down this season. I don't think his body of work is on that untouchable draft stock level like Jamar Chase or Micah Parsons.

I do think he's going to the NFL regardless though.

I could hear you out if you say Rattler will get a chance from somebody if he wasn’t such a POS if that video with his high school teammate conveys, that for a backup on top of the potentially limited talent (or execution, whatever you want to call it)—yikes.

Tate posted a hot tub pic with two girls when he was a HS senior, one girl had an obvious nipslip if he had decided to look at the pic once, and that was on Twitter for a while, knew it was over for him right then and there

Shouldn’t put recruits on your CFB Twitter lists

#NeverForget

E6E5A32B-FAF0-4A04-9051-49768F4BD583.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom