OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm so Nebraska fired Frank Solich because they thought Mike Sherman would accept the job.

Interesting watching this clip from 2003 that talks about how Nebraska think their school and job is better than it is:

Hmmm so Nebraska fired Frank Solich because they thought Mike Sherman would accept the job.

Interesting watching this clip from 2003 that talks about how Nebraska think their school and job is better than it is:

Nebraska ain't it.

I have to get this off my chest because this really annoys me about the Georgia fan base.

It amazes me how many fans don't realize how dumb to down, and simplified our offense has been since Stetson Bennett took over. We are essentially running the 2017 Jake Fromm offense meant to protect a limited QB by running the ball 75% of the time. With JT in a QB, we're running more of a spread and we have much more sophisticated passing concepts because we trust JT.

I commend Todd Monken for his ability to scheme up big plays and Stetson for doing his job but let's not act like he's being asked to do a lot. We've had 32 pass attempts in the last two games combined.

This is unsustainable, especially once we inevitably get into a situation where we're forced to make plays in the passing game to win. We have played outstanding this season and it might seem unlikely now, but there will be a time when a team either stops or running game, forcing us to pass or has any elite vertical passing game and will be forced to score 35+. Stetson has had the luxury of essentially having no pressure to score because of our defense and running game.

In my opinion, it's laughable that there's even a debate between a healthy JT and Stetson Bennett. For years Georgia fans have clamored for a modernized offense and the moment we get one some of us want to go back to running the ball 75% of the time and playing ball control.

Georgia fans seem to love these low upside, game managers 🤦🏿‍♂️

atlsfinest atlsfinest you know what it is, alotta fans in GA stuck in the 90’s when it come to QB’s …I remember how they talk bout offense from living down there :lol: :smh:

I have to get this off my chest because this really annoys me about the Georgia fan base.

It amazes me how many fans don't realize how dumb to down, and simplified our offense has been since Stetson Bennett took over. We are essentially running the 2017 Jake Fromm offense meant to protect a limited QB by running the ball 75% of the time. With JT in a QB, we're running more of a spread and we have much more sophisticated passing concepts because we trust JT.

I commend Todd Monken for his ability to scheme up big plays and Stetson for doing his job but let's not act like he's being asked to do a lot. We've had 32 pass attempts in the last two games combined.

This is unsustainable, especially once we inevitably get into a situation where we're forced to make plays in the passing game to win. We have played outstanding this season and it might seem unlikely now, but there will be a time when a team either stops or running game, forcing us to pass or has any elite vertical passing game and will be forced to score 35+. Stetson has had the luxury of essentially having no pressure to score because of our defense and running game.

In my opinion, it's laughable that there's even a debate between a healthy JT and Stetson Bennett. For years Georgia fans have clamored for a modernized offense and the moment we get one some of us want to go back to running the ball 75% of the time and playing ball control.

Georgia fans seem to love these low upside, game managers 🤦🏿‍♂️
Stetson had no business as UGA QB in the first place. 5 star recruits all over the field but couldn’t find a better QB than a former walk-on that threw 14 picks at a JUCO.

I can't believe I'm still watching this Clemson game.
DJ sucks, their line sucks, their wideouts suck. Feels like they can lose to anyone.
If Syracuse had an ounce of offense, this could be a different game.

I can't believe I'm still watching this Clemson game.
DJ sucks, their line sucks, their wideouts suck. Feels like they can lose to anyone.
If Syracuse had an ounce of offense, this could be a different game.
This a winnable game for Cuse if they have any qb that can throw 10 yards with confidence …Shout out to Tucker tho, Baltimore product :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom