OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the real question.. do they fold up and quit or does he get that weird USC interim coach bounce and effort?

If I’m him, why coach out the year? **** you, fire me. You come at me for cause and I’ve got all your skeletons ready to dump in the yard on my way out.

Crazy they went from a title to this. Granted I think a lot of this is off the field stuff more so than performance.

Cmon down Mark Stoops

O still didn't learn from his days at Ole Miss. Clown 🤡 deserves this because of the nonsense off the field.

Crazy they went from a title to this. Granted I think a lot of this is off the field stuff more so than performance.

Cmon down Mark Stoops
I’d be curious. But how much off the field stuff is he responsible for?

That program been the scummiest mess in America long before he got there.

I know it’s several apostrophes, but wife’s good friend’s dad is a big booster for LSU. Friend told my wife earlier that Ed O’s buyout has already been negotiated and settled (even after today, no matter the outcome of the season). They’re letting O play out the rest of the season for his reputation and future employment prospects.

This guy sold a pretty huge family business that had been operating for almost 150 years in the Baton Rouge area and he’s definitely tied into the day-to-day optics of the program.

Personally have a tough time believing this if they somehow end up going 9-3 with the the rest of the schedule.
tenor.gif

Now the real question.. do they fold up and quit or does he get that weird USC interim coach bounce and effort?

If I’m him, why coach out the year? **** you, fire me. You come at me for cause and I’ve got all your skeletons ready to dump in the yard on my way out.
maybe he might care for the kids? If I'm LSU, I say pack your bags. Too much of a distraction.

I keep seeing Jimbo’s name because of the Woodward relationship. Can’t imagine that actually happens, right?

I keep seeing Jimbo’s name because of the Woodward relationship. Can’t imagine that actually happens, right?
I would guess that bridge has already been approached and is why we saw the extension just before the season.

But it wouldn’t surprise me to see his name come up for awhile.

Their boards seem to think Lincoln Riley is attainable. Which is silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom