OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boise recovered the onside kick…. Down 7 to Air Force on FS1 with 0:47 left.

This brachmeyer dude throws devastating game ending picks. I’ve seen him throw two of them this season, and I haven’t watched much football.

Screen Shot 2021-10-17 at 12.56.54 AM.png

On the plus side, Walter Nolen was in Neyland tonight seeing their trash *** fans after watching A&M take down Alabama at Kyle Field last weekend. Hope that bag is a little heavier this week to sway him the right way.

I know it’s several apostrophes, but wife’s good friend’s dad is a big booster for LSU. Friend told my wife earlier that Ed O’s buyout has already been negotiated and settled (even after today, no matter the outcome of the season). They’re letting O play out the rest of the season for his reputation and future employment prospects.

This guy sold a pretty huge family business that had been operating for almost 150 years in the Baton Rouge area and he’s definitely tied into the day-to-day optics of the program.

Personally have a tough time believing this if they somehow end up going 9-3 with the the rest of the schedule.

Last edited:
It’s LSU, so anything can happen, but I think that cake has already been baked re: Ed O’s future

Don’t know that there’s anything that will change that

Ed’s toast. LSU isn’t an athletic department that’s generally one to see the forest for the trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom