OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
This hurry hurry up offense Tennessee running isn’t gonna work out for them today.

My KU vs OU thoughts...
First quarter - hey, not bad but don't worry the other shoe is about to drop.
Second quarter - no. this can't be real.
Third quarter - ah yes, there it is.
Fourth quarter - you have got to be kidding me.

Who knows how it ends. More than likely OU still would have found a way to win but that 4th down call, my gosh someone should be arrested for that robbery. Stevie Wonder saw that the OU RB forward progress was stopped (not only stopped but he got pushed back at least a yard maybe more) and that wasn't a 'hand-off' that was clearly Williams stripping his own teammate.

Disgusting how the Big 12 dropped its pants to OU to make sure they got someone in the Playoff contention for another week.

I still can’t believe he got that job. They really seemed to struggle with getting traction with candidates.
Some of it isn’t his fault.

Muschamp killed this roster.

But damn they’re really bad. They aren’t going to break 100 yards of offense against A&M tonight.

Isaiah Spiller is going to be a 1st or 2nd round pick in April and I’m not sure he’s even A&M’s best pure runner at that position.

Achane is bonkers.

Mike Evans X Kellen Winslow sr.

He’s better after the catch than Evans but maybe not as much of a deep threat.
Was gonna say the same…

Body type is insanely similar but Drake seems more fluid with the football.. Drake doesn’t move like 6’4 210. Mike was better vertically and a bully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom